Community > Posts By > srgetto

srgetto's photo
Thu 11/08/07 08:11 PM
hey if you all dont like what i am saying then **** off nobody told you all to read my **** you did it on your own

srgetto's photo
Thu 11/08/07 07:31 PM
queene123 how can you talk about winners do you even have all your teeth you old dope hoe

srgetto's photo
Thu 11/08/07 07:30 PM
i dont want somebody elses kid when i can have my own just fine

srgetto's photo
Thu 11/08/07 07:28 PM
how the hell can that be illegal you arent paying her to have sex with you your paying here to have your kid

srgetto's photo
Thu 11/08/07 07:22 PM
i often sit here and wonder how great it would be to have a lil nate running around till i see all my friends fighting with there baby momma's so what is a guy that only wants a kid and no baby momma to do .so i come to this how much would it cost me to pay a chick to have my kide give it to me and go away.

srgetto's photo
Sun 11/04/07 11:00 AM
i just feel like even though i am only 24 that my life has already hit its peek i am losing so many of my friends to prison for life or getting gunned down and i am just wondering if i am next cause i am way more out of controll than they are and it scares me so much that i want to run and hide i have already been shot at twice this year and i wonder how much longer i am going to be lucky and i fight so hard everyday to get out of this life but it pulls me back every time

srgetto's photo
Sat 11/03/07 08:01 PM
my biggest fear is growing old alone and dying in a one bedroom apt and know body caring. does this make me crazy

srgetto's photo
Sat 11/03/07 07:46 PM
all i am tryin to say is that girls these days are so stuck up that even if you can get them to put there guard down then the fun starts with tryin to make her friends like you cause every guy knows what i am talking about if her friends dont like you then you are ****ed with a capital F and it is not that iam looking in the wrong place or that i am looking for the wrong kind of woman it is the fact that if you dont have a nice car and at least a 100,000 in the bank a woman wont talk to you and you all know it is true even thought you all say you just want a nice guy that wont cheat well i am that guy and i am still alone so tell that

srgetto's photo
Sun 10/07/07 11:15 AM
why is it when woman say they are tired of hearing chezzy pick up lines but when you try to walk up to them and just say hi or introduce yourself they look at you like you are crazy or speaking another language so tell me what the hell do you all want us to say to u so that we can maybe gat the time of day

srgetto's photo
Sun 10/07/07 11:09 AM
because relationships mean 2 different things to men and woman when a man says it he means he wants sex or the next best thing when a woman says it she really means give me your bank and cc cards