Community > Posts By > SgtOukili

SgtOukili's photo
Sun 02/17/08 03:46 PM
sup people, anyone in the 5borough area? jst write up about the most random **** you want. figured id start a new topic for us "new yorkers" as the outsiders like to call us. well anyways...write about w\e u want cuz im up for quite any conversation

SgtOukili's photo
Sat 11/10/07 02:08 PM
lmao...ya..almost every new yorker gets that sometime or another...hehehe.

but that is true..i mean we dnt notice it..but almost 89% of people in the united states are picky about their partners.

SgtOukili's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:22 PM
dam dhimit...a point well proved as well..i've come to notice that it takes a new yorker to understand/know a new yorker...not surprising...if u havent lived the NYC life...then NYC people will seem very...."wierd" or "strange"...and btw? there is no such thing as a NEW YORKER accent...off topic i know but eh figured id point it out lolz

SgtOukili's photo
Tue 11/06/07 11:05 AM
well put txsgal

SgtOukili's photo
Sat 11/03/07 04:18 PM
lmfao at kc's and meandu2's convo. u guys are jst too much. and hey. TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ERE TOUCHED!!!drinker here's to youdrinker , a person who caresless about wat people think of their emotinal feelings...especially theguys...it takes a real man to show his emotions. wooooooooo!!drinker

now now...lets not get tooooooo emotional:tongue:

SgtOukili's photo
Sat 11/03/07 04:06 PM
ok, imma have to agree with rachel...i think new york women are SLECTIVE not rude...and some one jst dnt know how to respond to an anonymous letter...i mean as a guy, i can honestly say that most of the time when a guy sees a girl, first thing he does is check out her. so honestly? i dnt blame women for rejecting men....and new york men are dawgs on the prowl...looking mostly for sex and to get laid...i used to know guys like that...but once i joined the marines? i started looking at things diffrent...and women? well...let's jst call them a man's misery...but answers to his prayers...so cherish a woman fellas...especially if u have one who loves you..but ay, let's all celebrate and live in peace eh?drinker glasses drinker

SgtOukili's photo
Sun 10/28/07 04:36 PM
ay ay ay!!! imma new yorker! and i've lived here since i was 6yrs old. now i can honestly say that women in NYC are very stuck-up! but woman isnt...especially if she's always being told she's beautiful or hot or sexy. either way? i still love my new york women...i jst think that women outside NYC are easier to pick up because women in nyc play hard to get..so a man's game plan on picking a women starts to become better...so that way if a new york guy leaves nyc and tries to pick up a chick..its alot easier..trust me i travel ALOT!!! and when im with the fellas....its alot easier to puick up outa-state babes

SgtOukili's photo
Wed 10/17/07 06:18 PM
damn KC thats deep!! i give u credit for coming up with something like that.