Tendertothetouch's photo
Mon 12/13/10 08:59 AM
Hi my name is Steve, I seperated from my wife of 17 years earlier this year and am now going through the divorce proceedings. Its now coming up to Christmas the time of love, friendship and giving but will be so lonely without someone to share it with.
I am looking for a genuine loving female soulmate for a long and lasting relationship. Could you be the one?

I am not too concerned about locality but would prefer someone nearer to home if possible, I have recently tried a long distance relationship and although it was lovely it also comes with its own problems. I need to kiss and cuddle and would like to be kissed and cuddled, it is very difficult when your 1000's miles apart.

If you would like to know more about me contact me, everyone should love and be loved, life is to short.waving biggrin

Tendertothetouch's photo
Mon 12/13/10 08:34 AM
Hi my names Steve, I am new to all this internet dating but am hoping to find my soulmate. A woman that will love me and share my life as much as I would love and care for them. Life is to short to be left alone and single. If you think that we could be very happy together get in contact.biggrin