Community > Posts By > goldenxxx

no photo
Tue 05/10/11 12:47 PM
Edited by goldenxxx on Tue 05/10/11 01:36 PM
There seems to be a huge gap between material and the emotions . Maths is part of our brain as it is partly in nature .... we have only discovered part of that maths as much as a atom compared to this universe....

Point being that as humans we also need to explore emotions since a lot of objects discovered came from feelings---

In other words creativity is bouncing around all the time just like atoms-- so if we agree that everything moves.....

Then like maths our language needs to develop more as maths can go on for ever can feelings ......

also one has to appreciate ones time line on earth compared to space time and future inventions---

Point being we need to understand clearly delusion and illusion as well as our self - ego...

So it is important to consider that no one ideology is right it has to mix with others to get best result and at the moment we are talking in the thousands of ideologies .......

all this and more is linked to all atoms and movement --

Consider the word reality it is highly subjective it is similar to truth but reality in the material is a measurement on an object to create for a human function.....

Reality in the emotion is ongoing as is love -- we all want it or desire can not do without it love an object subject a person but what is the reality or truth about this.....

Point being the subjective and objective have to work together except i believe? (broadly without reality or truth as all moves so i am not sure ) to find all to do with atoms and on going future maths ?

you see how i jump from one point to another and from one concept to another .....

creativity in nature does the same to think that language alone with maths will find answers is wrong......

We have limitations as humans the way we are made up -- interesting to me we have rely on inventions -- to gather information but these have no feelings so we are looking at what the material object looks at and we unconsciously believe that is truth and reality but it is not it is primitive.....

We will always be primitive because creativity does not stop --- consider morals -- ethics -- justice--
Now consider the computer it is global it has its own language it has movements on our brains yet it is primitive...

But consider the decline in morals and ethics--- is it because a computer which now is part of our body replacing the above since a computer at the moment has no human feelings----

so creativity and invention has to be about trying to stop sufferings but it is also useless unless we can feel that----

example we can feed the world we ca go green but to do it is to come together with a different mind higher feelings and more developed emotions -- but it is not possible because the computer in the end has declined that need and its act interaction on our self's will lead as it is doing in a change of how our brain works .....

example not long since middle ages -- false beliefs and so on-- then freud cg jung very recent showed us other ways of looking at the world -- but now we rely only on machines for future answers these do not have feelings......

point being we are back to what is reality back to what do we feel about false fixed beliefs--back to illusions-- back to trickery in language--back to our inner self-- back to ongoing creativity it can never end --- as we are all like space moving.....

see i am off again i go from one thing to another yes that is important content in this subject and being objective means nothing.... timeless

consider black matter is it over 75 % space black matter something we can not see meaning we have not simply found an instrument to conjure up some of its particles when we do we translate that into maths then measure that into physics as we know it and make up lots of concepts and so on.....

we are very good at that if we could do the same with feelings then we would be living in a different world but i can not say what that would be..... well not now any way ha.....

I feel because i jumped here and there re 'quanta' a bit more emphatic to its meaning in nature ? say about .% only ....

Steve.. i hope i am being creative?