Community > Posts By > Wookie

Wookie's photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:14 PM
If a man asked me out for a meal I would assume that he would want to pay (unless he said differently). To avoid awkwardness I would suggest I paid for a drink before the meal and if he then refused to let me pay for that It would confirm he would be paying for it all...I know men like to treat a lady, it makes them feel good and I am the first to admit that it makes me feel good too but ..come on guys it works the other way round too.. I love to spend money on someone I care about. You shouldn't have to pay all the time.. worrying about money is a real passion killer, and gets in the way of the important issues, friendship, understanding and having fun! Maybe I am being way too "English" about it alllaugh

Wookie's photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:57 PM
It's...1.55am, Wednesday....oops done it again, one day I might just get a life!!!

Wookie's photo
Tue 10/23/07 02:08 PM
Oooh Clever! lol, beats "do you come here often" has more sucess too I bet, (or a lot of poor women with brain overload!)

Wookie's photo
Tue 10/23/07 01:54 PM
Hi there. I'm new too and as this is the first time I have ever been on a dating site am not quite sure what I'm doing! but..from what I've read (most) people seem really friendly and it looks a lot of fun.