Community > Posts By > jrw13

jrw13's photo
Tue 12/14/10 07:20 PM
Hello to everyone,

I must admit I am new to the online dating searches. But I hope my attempt at this forum will help start me on my search for love. My name is Jenni and I am going to be graduating from college in 4 days! I am going to recieve an B.A. in Psychology and I hope to continue my education by going to grad school. I have for the last four years focused so much on school and have not really allowed time for myself to focus on pretty much anything besides my school work. However, I also experienced right at the beginning of my college career breaking up with my high school sweetheart with whom I was engaged. The breakup was mutual but just really meaningful to me. I learned a lot about myself in such a little time and I felt I needed time to get my life back on my own solo path towards exactly what I wanted. I know it is so cliche to want to find love around the holiday season. I honestly started my love search with no time line in mind. I am extrmely patient and I can wait however long it takes to find somebody special for me. But helping myself is always positive, right? ..HAHA! Well I will end this before I rant on too long. I look forward to seeing who I meet through it. I hope that it all leads to something positive!