Community > Posts By > SealB

SealB's photo
Sun 08/05/18 09:45 AM
OK. Trump is doing an awesome job. Trump is also a narcissist and pathological, as were Obama, Hillary, and Bill. He can't help it, born that way, a different brain. Who but someone who can't feel empathy or love could tolerate the process of being POTUS? Give him a break. You don't have to love him, have coffee or dinner together. He is rockin' it as far as I'm concerned and I am thrilled he is there. I can finally relax. People, stop hating and be grateful for all you have. Yes, he's a pig when it comes to women. Stop the hypocrisy. His daughter, Ivanka, who is always close by, is obviously his go to person for love and empathy advise, which he lacks. I find his personality fascinating because I do think he has the right intentions for the country. You don't have to date him, as I said, be grateful. Stop hating, love yourself and your life.

SealB's photo
Sun 08/05/18 09:28 AM
If someone makes you feel happy when you are together, that's the smartest thing you can look for.

SealB's photo
Sun 08/05/18 09:23 AM
Thanks, just changed it to show my dark side. Surely there are good people here as there are everywhere but really.

SealB's photo
Sun 08/05/18 08:50 AM
Thank you Charlie, good luck to you here in illusionville. Kind of surreal isn't it?

SealB's photo
Sun 08/05/18 08:36 AM
I seem to be in a vortex of scammers on here. Can I please get some feedback on my profile. I'm a little unconventional and I'm good with that. Thanks all.

SealB's photo
Sun 08/05/18 08:17 AM
I can tell by the shaded pics on matches that they are the same P.I.T.'s that are available and I've seen the profiles already. They can send a response if they are interested. What's a P.I.T. you may ask? Psychopaths In Training. Pretty easy to spot anymore. I've only been on a few days, has anyone actually met up with someone in real life?

SealB's photo
Sat 08/04/18 08:52 AM
Frightening, possibly psychopathic. I think expand on your thoughts, interests, finish your profile, a different pic, perhaps a smile, unless, of course you are frightening and psychopathic. Then, carry on and good luck!

SealB's photo
Sat 08/04/18 08:44 AM
Love it! You get it. Love the soul, not the role. This is one big-*** classroom and we are ALL here to learn from each other how to love ourselves and each other. The supreme intelligence orchestrates all as we progress through the electro-magnetic shitstorms we create with our skewed perspectives ruled by a belief we are anything other than One. And, you've got a sexy little Mick Jagger thing going on. It's all good. Enjoy the ride.

SealB's photo
Sat 08/04/18 08:32 AM
Authentic, honest and interesting. You did great! Good luck.

SealB's photo
Sat 08/04/18 08:27 AM
Only one thing is real, the rest is illusion.

SealB's photo
Sat 08/04/18 08:25 AM
Not to sound callus, but I find it a little disconcerting that there are so many relatively young men with dead wives on here. I'm just not buying it. Of course I feel for the ones who have actually lost a loved one, but something is off. Just sayin'... I'm new here, perhaps it's a thing.

SealB's photo
Thu 08/02/18 04:49 PM
Not an advantage unless you live in Sweden or Germany, I think. I'm 5'11". It seems to be a short world out there as far as clothing and men. That said, I love being tall! But I want my man to be taller. I like to wear heels which puts me at times between 6'-6'3. Still, I wouldn't change a thing. I can find all I need online, some just takes more of a search. Cheers!