Community > Posts By > n3rdy

n3rdy's photo
Fri 03/18/11 07:32 AM

Creamed egg over toast with juice and coffee. I don't drink coffee that much, but one for her would be cool.

cool dude...
could be a orange juice also drinker hehe
hugs mrheartfelt

n3rdy's photo
Fri 03/18/11 07:22 AM
:heart: flowers

i would wake up her... with a breakfast

and you???

what would you make?

n3rdy's photo
Thu 03/17/11 07:52 AM
drinks flowers what smitten
how must be ?
tell me 5 things who you need to make correctly a perfect dinner
and
tell me 3 thing who you should forget at dinner

n3rdy's photo
Thu 03/17/11 07:39 AM
I has been direct about this subject
because always have bad coments about young who try to sex with old women...
but.. what the **** ,we need separate age and personality at a person ?

brazil or any countries have your differences, sure.
but here im talking about peoples...

do you know what we needed ?
free talk, about anything...
love or other things...

we create a feeling what we feel we would should be so
bad or good
all depends.
your mind
your accepting going define where and whom go with your please about what do you think.

sec 21 ... we needed advance more and more
cuz our childrens gonna make questions about everything
and we must be calm

n3rdy's photo
Thu 03/17/11 06:30 AM

By Frosty Wooldridge
February 21, 2011
NewsWithViews.com

Human beings perform 46 million abortions annually around the planet. Year in and year out! That’s 46 million women requesting and accepting an abortion of their fetus. According to the World Health Organization, 96 percent of those abortions represent a secondary form of birth control. That means they did not have access to birth control on the front end. It means they either couldn’t feed a child, shelter it or provide for it—or they already had birthed too many children they couldn’t feed or care for.

At the same time, eight million adults and 10 million children under the age of 12 die of starvation and related diseases annually around this planet—18 million human beings. Year in and year out! In my world bicycle travels, I witnessed such massive human die-offs personally. I also witnessed living conditions that would turn the stomach of an average Canadian, European, American. (Sources: Time Magazine, World Health Organization)

Two billion human beings live on less than $2.00 per day and over 1.5 billion human beings cannot procure a clean glass of drinking water. Over 2.1 billion humans do not have access to or use of flush toilets with water sewage treatment plants. In India, 1,000 children under the age of 12 die of dysentery, diarrhea and other water borne diseases every day of the year. (Source: www.populationmedia.org) Yet, without birth control, India grows by an added 12 million annually, net gain, on their way from 1.2 billion to 1.6 billion in 39 years. The Ganges River, which I witnessed, flows into the ocean loaded with raw sewage, chemicals and cremated human bodies. It forms a 10,000 mile dead zone at its mouth—where few marine creatures can survive the polluted waters. Today!

Another impoverished nation, Haiti, long before the earthquake, suffered under 9.1 million people on a tiny island desecrated by human overload. They cut 98 percent of their trees. Remember Easter Island’s human population fiasco? Result: extinction of their civilization! Haitians run billions of gallons of raw sewage into the ocean. They live in utter poverty, and yet, because the Catholic Church curtails any birth control, Haiti, already living in appalling human misery—expects to add another 3.1 million onto that island within another decade or so. Because of the lack of birth control, Haitian women birth thousands of children they cannot feed, care for or house. Illiteracy: almost 100 percent. Definition and cause of their poverty: illiteracy, religious mandates and babies.

The third world adds 80 million children annually, net gain. Fact: 57 million humans die off around the planet every year. Humans birth 57 million to replace them while birthing another 80 million to create a net gain—on our way to adding 2 to 3 billion more humans within 40 years.

In other words, the human race seems to love its suffering, its deaths by starvation via all religions that stand against birth control and family planning.

Here in the USA, according to Dottie Lamm, Denver Post last Sunday, “A full 69 percent of African-American children are raised by a single parent, usually the mother.”

They birthed those children because they either didn’t have money or access to birth control. Cost to U.S. taxpayers in Aid to Dependent Children: billions since 1965 when government programs paid for those women to be non-responsible for their actions. White, Black, Hispanic—no difference! Current food stamp usage: 43 million Americans too uneducated, too poor, or incapable of holding down a job to buy food! (Source: Reuters News)

Current high school dropout rates across the nation: 76 percent in Detroit, Michigan; 50 percent in Denver, Colorado; 55 percent in Los Angeles; and most other major cities. Result: 7,000 teenagers per day drop out of high school, 1 every 26 seconds—total of 1.2 million annually—illiterate teens hitting our streets. (Source: Brian Williams, NBC News, CNN)

Advertisement

We may prefer to ignore these sobering statistics, but they will not ignore us or our civilization—given enough time—complete breakdown of our welfare, educational, medical and prison systems.

THE GREAT ABORTION DEBATE

Last week, the U.S. House of Representatives voted down funds for International Family Planning as well as in the United States, i.e., birth control, family counseling regarding “wanted births” as well as termination of pregnancy. They removed the very funds that could alleviate human suffering by providing birth control and family counseling for millions of America’s and third world poor.

Let me be clear: I am not in favor of abortion. Used as birth control, it remains insensible!

Common sense: I am in favor of birth control so that abortion would become largely obviated.

If the House carries through with its ‘charge’ to stop family planning, sex education and family size counseling—its collective choice will generate added millions to that 46 million annual abortions. At the same time, it will cause millions more starvations of adults and children that do become born. It will add to environmental devastation now taking place around the planet as we add 80 million humans annually.

CONSIDER THESE FINANCIAL OUTLAYS ON TOP OF HUMAN DEGRADATION

Cost of International Family Planning: $130 million annually. Planned Parenthood in the USA: Less than $50 million.

Cost of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars: $12 billion every 30 days. That’s correct; we pay out $12 billion every month to kill people. We killed millions in Korea. We killed over 2.1 million in the Vietnam War. We masterfully snuff out lives in other countries. We have killed hundreds of thousands in Iraq and Afghanistan while displacing 2.5 million as refugees.

I must ask: how many rational people reading this column think it’s okay to kill, maim and displace THAT many people in other countries—spend THAT much money on human death—and stand by to witness THAT much misery around the planet, as well as accelerating environmental carnage, while the majority of scientists assure us accelerating backlash by Mother Earth?

You find those actions unconscionable don’t you. Yet by refusing to speak out, you remain complicit in denying to support birth control for women that desperately need it in the USA and abroad.

Tell me—and your friends—why you support the Pope’s advocacy against birth control when you see the poignant results in Haiti, Mexico and every other Catholic-dominated country. The same goes for Islam, Buddhism, Hindus and other religions. What malady within humanity propels human wretchedness over common sense?

When will we Americans face up to the fact that it’s better to proactively prevent conception rather than abort a fetus at the back end of that conception? When will we come to our senses and support birth control rather than do everything in our power to stop it—yet stand gasping in anger at the abortion rates?

You’re invited to get off your ‘righteous indignation’ and get down to reality. Get down to reasoned thinking!

http://newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty638.htm

asleep

n3rdy's photo
Thu 03/17/11 06:28 AM

Okay, I'm glad you brought this out, young lad. And I wish this will be taken seriously by the young guys who try to talk to ME. I'm sorry I have to do it this way coz I think I already did what I should have done but to no avail.

The answer is simply because I am not interested to talk to those kids. I don't have any common ground with them. If I'd like to talk to young guys, it could have been easier for me to talk to the guys around me here.

I hope I made this clear and this will stop every silly thing I get from these kids.

Thank you so much n3rdy for posting this.

you got bad luck

n3rdy's photo
Thu 03/17/11 06:27 AM

Women tend to want men who are slihtly older. They commonly feel men their age or younger than them at not mature.

i'm thinking who is maturity... don't need only age for say who know all about life and where you can walk first for found what need...
but of course
peoplee who have nice friends old and young... have a great backpack for your life
with all you need know and not also

n3rdy's photo
Thu 03/17/11 06:23 AM

Ok I will talk now...

because younger men talked a lot about S*E*X and wanted older ladies to be their darn teacherfrustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

not exactly
have many youngs who want have a relationship serious...
but sex... hmmm let me see... everybody talk about this...

if this should angry you... just be educated and say...
i want this and this... i dont want... only sex and say good bye

all ages always will talking about sex and what you think about this subject.
don't have how get away

n3rdy's photo
Thu 03/17/11 04:28 AM
she is interesting and i feel trust about what she say
smokin :heart:

n3rdy's photo
Thu 03/17/11 03:43 AM
maybe he is shy

n3rdy's photo
Thu 03/17/11 02:57 AM
damn grumble

n3rdy's photo
Thu 03/17/11 02:45 AM
Someone have a fear for talk about this case ?

n3rdy's photo
Thu 03/17/11 02:32 AM
why women most old doesn't talk with more young ?
please before to reply this topic... look.

guys up 18/25
and
women up 25/45

This is my comparation between ages.

only reply with good answers... :thumbsup:
not joke with this topic! grumble

n3rdy's photo
Mon 03/14/11 09:17 PM
all you need create for be happy...

you need understand what do you want in your life

feel what need
imagine
create

and enjoy

a day

you will have

n3rdy's photo
Mon 03/14/11 07:01 PM
i would know if have someone here who work with this program
and have indications of business for working in U.S.A

My name is Anthony... I am brazilian... and i work with version 2011
the projects who i take are... architectonic and mechanicals

If someone have a indications for i working out my country

put your comment and help me find the better option for working in usa.

thx for read me

att : Anthony waving

n3rdy's photo
Sun 03/13/11 04:30 AM
Edited by n3rdy on Sun 03/13/11 04:31 AM

hiauhiohuaahiohuoiha

but today sec twenty one
we have WEB CAM drinks

n3rdy's photo
Sun 03/13/11 03:20 AM
Girls and Boys....

what do we think about what we want....

lets practice
psychology now

n3rdy's photo
Sun 03/13/11 01:34 AM

The Brazilians are very beautiful people and they have wonderful foothball players, such as; Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Robinho, Cicinho etc. Besides, I really wish to visit Brazil somedays if I have the oppurtunity.

hii... thank you for your answer...
you are welcome here

yes... the soccer players here is the most popular on the around world

and also here have many foods
many varieties

but salary is very down 580 per mouth LOL
this is minimal

just a negative thing is the salary

n3rdy's photo
Sun 03/13/11 01:07 AM

you are free for answer what do you know or think about this country...

n3rdy's photo
Sat 03/12/11 09:57 AM
we wish the best persons the our around
that's correct
with good look

But i don't know why, when you say for a girl who she is beautiful
she answer who not is
¬¬
games of seductions
of course.

well
good luck