Community > Posts By > CharliQ

no photo
Fri 07/27/18 04:58 AM
So strange, the age issues. A fascinating sociological statement here on a dating site. So many men my age want to date women younger - it's a real desire for them...a big man thing I guess. When I see they are looking for a young honey I am not interested in them; it seems shallow, is it all about looks/status? - unless perhaps they really want someone young who physically can still have children to start a family. some men are clearly much older than their photos - same game?? But on the opposite extreme I got so many messages from younger, much younger men. I write back and tell them they are too young and they write back and say they are so into older women. What's with that?? What's going on with this younger generation?? Are they looking for a mother-figure or what? I really don't get it and I'm not into playing cougar so I gave up and blocked messages for anyone less than 5 years younger than me. It's enjoyable to date someone nearly the same age - they remember the same music, history events from different perspectives.