Community > Posts By > Majicfingers18

Majicfingers18's photo
Tue 08/14/18 03:04 PM
why doesn't any women want to talk and get to know each other .Isn't that how we find out who we are .

Majicfingers18's photo
Mon 08/13/18 06:41 PM
yes what can I do for you

Majicfingers18's photo
Sun 08/12/18 02:49 AM
thank you .

Majicfingers18's photo
Sun 08/12/18 02:40 AM
there are many reasons .the men seem to think it's ok for him to get a little on the side .But get all sideways when she seeks attention. Men are to bust working to busy and just takes her for granted. some time they someone out side of the gives the married person the attention actually pays attention them .Gives the married person what they should and need to be getting at home .And some times people just suck .

Majicfingers18's photo
Sat 08/11/18 10:07 AM
I am curious on how homosexualy has any thing to do with rencarnation ?Pleas explane

Majicfingers18's photo
Sat 08/11/18 06:34 AM
I am one of those Oregon guys What can I do to make you smile when you see me again?

Majicfingers18's photo
Sat 08/11/18 04:54 AM
I have exprenced astro travel.several time when I was young .maybe 5 or 6 .I really enjoyed the freedoom but when you get older you tend to have to many ideas or preconceptions that get in the way .As a child you are just more expepting and open .I would love to be able to.exprence it again .

Majicfingers18's photo
Sat 08/11/18 04:49 AM
to work out any karma we may have and to grow and learn different lifes to learn compassion and empathy .I am guessing .not totaly sure but I have instancenes of knowing things that I dont know why I would know them .And I have been told I am a old sperit .

Majicfingers18's photo
Fri 08/10/18 07:09 PM
I have been in several relationships .Things change people change .I have made more than my share of mistakes you know trial and err .But with all the bumps and scares of life I am very happy with who I am .Not prefect by any means but I am the best me so far .And I like who I am .

Majicfingers18's photo
Fri 08/10/18 03:44 PM
I am a new here and just feeling my way around .If any one would help guide me would be great .

Majicfingers18's photo
Fri 08/10/18 03:32 PM
I am not sure what I am to put here .I gusess something about my self .Well I am 60 which is surprising considering I was 45 about two years ago .I is amazing how fast time can sneck up on you .I am a wideower been widower for33 years just a part of who.I am.Not sure how much or little to say .But feel I open with who I am and what I am about .I you want to know jusy ask Larry .

Majicfingers18's photo
Fri 08/10/18 03:20 PM
sorry I dont hit women but if you want to find out how wonderful I am you will have to talk to me get a feel about who and what I am .Oh my name is Larry my first reply .Dont be afraid to ask me just about any thing you may want to know.

Majicfingers18's photo
Sat 08/04/18 12:34 PM
how do i up grade ?.