Community > Posts By > silentriver

no photo
Wed 12/08/10 05:43 PM
Thank you "seamac" :)

no photo
Wed 12/08/10 05:15 PM
And to: "motowndowntown"... your comment was the absolute best!! I spent a good 5 minutes laughing- I'm still in tears.

Words to live by eh? "And just ignore the man behind the curtain"
as funny as that is, it has a serious connotation; some people really do need to learn to ignore him lol

no photo
Wed 12/08/10 05:11 PM
Good looking out Eileena9.... ;) xoxox you are one sharp cookie!

Thanks for the comments everyone and all the greetings! I gladly and willingly share them with all recent and future newcomers!!

P.S... I'm really loving all the additional "Wizard of Oz" comments. If only you all knew how much I Love LOve LOVe LOVE LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEE that movie!

thanks again everyone!

"MINGLE TO THE WORLD"

;)

no photo
Wed 12/08/10 04:32 PM
Ya, I had that happen to me too. Oh well.

Ok, so... how does IM work on Mingle. Is there a tab I'm not seeing or where do I go to set it up, download it, etc? Help me out here. lol

Much appreciated!

no photo
Wed 12/08/10 04:29 PM
COOL... what a large banner and look: THREE BANANNERS!! lol

no photo
Wed 12/08/10 04:25 PM
Extended absences on social networking/dating sites???

I am thoroughly aware of the ever-increasing chaotic and hectic lives that we all live. Managing school, work, kids,the house, pets, volunteer work, traffic, traffic tickets, and every so often jury duty. I get all of that and I applaud everyone who is out here working hard and stressing even harder. Kudos! But what's the deal with complaining or shall I say "voicing one's disdain and frustration" with the lack of a social life or social scene in their area? Then joining a site like Mingle to meet people who will hopefully add to their lives or add a bit of spice to a mundane, humdrum existence and then don't respond to e-mails, messages, nudges or other forms of contact from various profiles. AND THEN TO TOP IT ALL OFF... these same people are away from the site for like 3 months (a bit of an exaggeration); but 3 months nonetheless and still see no fault in complaining? Come on people, for real!?!

(Just some food for thought)

Oooh, speaking of... I think I'll go and eat now!
But I shall return. Like tomorrow or next week some time, I mean I do have a life damnit!

lol

no photo
Wed 12/08/10 04:04 PM
I appreciate the welcome... mom always told me not to wait for others to validate me (or in this case welcome me) lol

Thanks guys.. you're the bestest!! ;)

and to the lovely lady with the confetti and banner.... bring it out; bring it all out. Let the good times roll!!

and the person with the dancing banana... (that made my day) I will grin wickedly and humourously every time I put a banana near my face lol

no photo
Wed 12/08/10 03:55 PM
oh and honestly.. some studs, stems, etc try WAY to hard to be HARD and it's not cute. Some studs just have that swag naturally (SHOUT OUT TO MAIZYF) ;) but others.... all I'm saying is whether people are into labels or not... just be you. That's one's greatest definition!

ok.. i'm gone. lol

no photo
Wed 12/08/10 03:51 PM
Good question. Maybe Canadian women are just more attracted to fem, girly-girl, lipstick les, etc. etc. OR (personally... this is just my two sense worth)- I think it's easier for most women to explain their preference to outsiders. For example, a beautiful feminine female (who looks like she could be straight) ends up liking or falling for/dating a butch or stud female. Most outsiders will ask: what's the point of liking a masculine woman: Just go out and get yourself a dude.

I'm not saying I'm right or wrong I'm just saying it could be a possibility. But, either way, do you ladies. You like what you like and that's the long and short of it. Much love!

no photo
Wed 12/08/10 03:42 PM
...(notice I didn't say "introducing myself")... ok- as I was saying. I am officially "welcoming myself" to Mingle. Wishing myself a unique and interesting voyage through the rough terrain known as personal profiles and hoping that everyone on this site is doing well, having safe fun and being nice to one and all!
So, raise your glass, tip your hat or dance a jig. I have officially been welcomed and now I'm OFF to seek the people, the wonderful people of Oz. I mean Mingle.

"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE MINGLE.. THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE MINGLE"

later people ;)