Community > Posts By > Money seeker

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 01:54 PM
One aspect: english is not my mother language. So if I understand something wrong or write not proper: have mercy. Thank you.

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 01:53 PM
A name is very personal, belongs close to the person. Why should somebody change is own name just because of those Nazis. Nazis are not worth that I change my name.
Changing a name in Germany is nearly impossible, except out of an important reason. i.e. a lot of Germans with name "Hitler" or "Adolf" could change it. On our numberplates no nazi symbols are permitted like "SS" or "NS" or "KZ".

What is a "Jew"?
- someone living jewish religion? Going in synagoge?
- someone livnig jewish tradition
- someone circumsized? (the sign of the old covenant between God and the israel tribes). But americans, muslims, some africans are circumsized too
- someone who had once a jewish forfather? The Jews left the area of todays Israel in the first and second century A.D. They spread all over the world. I dont believe there is any pure jewish genetically line left.
- someone who believes in ONE God, the Talmud and Old Testament? But dont accept the the messia almost came?

I guess many people with "jewish" names are not jews in the upper definition.
Jews living and being born in Germany are germans. Why changing names?

Do you (all readers here) know that in Great Britain, Holland, Belgium and even U.S. are more Nazis than in Germany? Of course I know, the world is looking to Germany, if there my pop up a nazi. And we germans are very sensible too about this matter. Being a Nazi life and chances are much better in other countries than Germany.

Again to the question: the Nazis are not worth and important enought to let a person change its name.

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 01:32 PM
If you are longing for a serious longterm, meaningful relationship: take time to develope it.
If you are looking for a one-night-stand: forget the words I wrote.
;-)

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 01:31 PM
Take care of all in daily life unsual stuff like:
- asking for money,
- asking for e-Mail-adress to send nude photos (except you want this, than its not about relationship=
- asking for load of a phone
- early talk about marriage (quiet often with asian and african women)
- women who very soon start talking about tragedies in their life: "my father died, while I was a teen. I took care for my younger brother. My mother is very sick. She cant work or leave the house. My former husband took all my belongings."

As men we like to help a woman, to be needed, to be the knight in white armour who comes to rescue the mistreated princes. We feel great, when we and do this. But Women know this too. Some use it to guide us in a direction where we feel ashame if we do not do what that woman excpected (or ask for). So, if you read something like that, take care, it might be a trap.

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 01:23 PM

If I may ask, what to you is "too good to be true"?

Is it the way she looks? Her "credentials"? Don't you think that's prejudice? If I may suggest, get to know the person first. That's the purpose of a chat, right? Getting to know one another.

I know sites like this have people from all walks of life, and that includes those whose intent is to prey on innocent ones. I think communicating will flush out the real ones.

I confirm this. Stay as normal as possible. i.e. you would not stand up in a bus and shout to the people: "I am Joe Smith, I have been divorced. I have problems with alcohol. But I am a sexy man."
So, if you dont to it in the bus, dont do it in chat. Talk like you would talk to somebody you met by chance in a cafe. Talk about basics like: hello, I am Soandso. Say something personal to that person you want to get know. i.e. something about the hobby the person mentioned...
Keep it small talk. You will realize quiet soon, if this person is a normal single as you. Real people can talk about real stuff in a real way.
Me personally I dont give any contact information soon, no e-Mail, whatapp, skype, hangout, viber and do on. You will not do it in the bus eather: "hello again, I am Joe Smith, I am still living with my parents at pine canyon rd in Palmdale. My phone number is...".
Serious people are not getting bored about a realistic conversation. Its the way to get someone to know. Once the time will come to ask something personal: "Are you interested in Sport? I do soandso. How about you?" or "Would you like to tell me somehting about your job?".

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 01:04 PM
This I hear very often from women (and families) from the Pilipines where one parent is working in Kuwait, Saudi-Arabia, Dubai. So, in this case I am familiar with this. What would you like to talk of? Any question? Or just looking for responses to your story?

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 01:00 PM

It's how to accept who we are :angel:

You want to talk about this? Or is it a question, you ask yourself? What would you like to talk about?

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 12:54 PM
Out of your view: what is an "adultbaby"?

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 12:51 PM
Lets talk. About which subject you would prefer to talk?

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 12:48 PM
german men will help you to learn the language too.

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 11:54 AM
Mayong aga Peachy. You are not from Bacolod at Negros Occidentale?

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 11:53 AM
Of course. As long as the setting is clear for both of us. It happened to me. I met a nice woman at work. We realized it will work well. But we did know its not about love. So we made this clear in the beginning. Now we have a close but distant relationship. Of course we will not have lots of privat times like going on holiday. That makes not sense.

no photo
Sun 07/14/19 11:48 AM
May I tell my opinion? I dont want to offend you because I am german (but did not live that time in WW2).