Community > Posts By > Doptmist22

Doptmist22's photo
Tue 07/31/18 12:23 AM
Yes. This got to be something meaningful guys..

Doptmist22's photo
Tue 07/31/18 12:18 AM

Yeah never say it was going to be easy., Buh, it's even more difficult if not complicated. So one can't really find good and suitable relationship here. The search might have been simply 'useless '. Gosh! What!!!
Is this how hard it really is to find a love...? Jeez!

Why do people constantly stress on finding love? Remember how it was in high school? You simply dated someone, you "thought" you were in love, and yet you learned that you really weren't. Then you got out in the real world, met someone and it just organically happened. You can't just be like....

"Hey Mingle. I want love....like right now!" And then poof....you get it like you put $3.00 into that food service vending machine with sandwiches...you choose what you want, make a selection, and you get it. However, sometimes you don't like the sandwich......ugh....now I want a sandwich. Where is my secretary with my sandwich? Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha, pretty nice I must admit. You are spot on. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Doptmist22's photo
Mon 07/30/18 04:36 AM

It would be easier to meet someone in person, but you have to leave your house.

But it's that an obstacle?

Doptmist22's photo
Sun 07/29/18 04:36 AM

Yeah. Good one dear, Buh, am just ready and with good intent too. So??

You could date Sophia Robot from the Hanson Company. She will never rudely answer you back or be an expert in nagomatics.
She will be very loyal and do anything you ask.

rofl rofl slaphead

Awwwww. Why nah?

Doptmist22's photo
Sun 07/29/18 04:33 AM

My friend told me that for me to 'find love, I must be ready to love'. And this is true. To enjoy a real and lasting love and relationship, you will have to add these spices and sparks yourself:

1.Be you: You need to be sincere to yourself. That's what people out there wants to see. Your profile image should be you, not a make believe. You won't want to tell that person to see your real picture later after some months of engagement. Profile picture is least but your story starts from there. Your friends want to see that oval shining blond smiling face of yours.

2. Be Authentic : Don't try to accommodate every interest,nope. You are not running for the presidency, you just need a certain class or set people or person. For instance if you need single parent/divorcee,25-40 age limit, 40-65 age limit,etc. Be proud to state them. This is where your choice as a person comes to play. Let your friends know the type of person you are and what spending time or moment with you feels like. You may want to do away with every day choices of active, travelling and others. You may like to state a more personal hobbies or exercise you did like to play with your friend /parner.

Others later......

Seasoning, isn't it?

Doptmist22's photo
Sun 07/29/18 04:32 AM

My friend told me that for me to 'find love, I must be ready to love'. And this is true. To enjoy a real and lasting love and relationship, you will have to add these spices and sparks yourself:

1.Be you: You need to be sincere to yourself. That's what people out there wants to see. Your profile image should be you, not a make believe. You won't want to tell that person to see your real picture later after some months of engagement. Profile picture is least but your story starts from there. Your friends want to see that oval shining blond smiling face of yours.

2. Be Authentic : Don't try to accommodate every interest,nope. You are not running for the presidency, you just need a certain class or set people or person. For instance if you need single parent/divorcee,25-40 age limit, 40-65 age limit,etc. Be proud to state them. This is where your choice as a person comes to play. Let your friends know the type of person you are and what spending time or moment with you feels like. You may want to do away with every day choices of active, travelling and others. You may like to state a more personal hobbies or exercise you did like to play with your friend /parner.

Others later......

Doptmist22's photo
Sun 07/29/18 02:06 AM

if Love was easy we would all be in love , and there would be no wars, conflicts, fluffy rainbows and coloured bubbles.

Ya correct man... :wink: :wink: drinks

Doptmist22's photo
Sun 07/29/18 02:05 AM

Yeah never say it was going to be easy., Buh, it's even more difficult if not complicated. So one can't really find good and suitable relationship here. The search might have been simply 'useless '. Gosh! What!!!
Is this how hard it really is to find a love...? Jeez!

You have been here for 10 days. Did you really expect to find the right woman.. forge a relationship and fall in love.. all in 10 days?

Yeah! You are right, but 12days without a hello.... Lolzzzzzz rofl rofl slaphead

Doptmist22's photo
Sun 07/29/18 02:02 AM

if you want to find love,FIRST,you have to learn how to love YOURSELF!!

everything falls into place after that!

Yeah. Good one dear, Buh, am just ready and with good intent too. So??

Doptmist22's photo
Sun 07/29/18 01:59 AM
What about those who are real with good intent?? That makes me ask? What about those who ask you to contact them via email addresses and not WhatsApp????

What do you make of those???

Doptmist22's photo
Sun 07/29/18 01:53 AM
Difficult, expensive, yet, nothing is impossible. It's your life.

Doptmist22's photo
Sun 07/29/18 01:47 AM
Congruent.. Once there is a will, there is always a way. This is love.

Doptmist22's photo
Sun 07/29/18 01:45 AM
back up plan? waving waving waving think

Doptmist22's photo
Sun 07/29/18 01:37 AM
Oops! There is none left for me to kiss. Lolxxxxxx rofl slaphead

Doptmist22's photo
Sun 07/29/18 01:32 AM
Oops! None left for me to kiss.. Lolzzzrofl slaphead

Doptmist22's photo
Sun 07/29/18 01:29 AM
Consistent