Community > Posts By > Jerrysylvester

Jerrysylvester's photo
Mon 07/23/18 12:29 AM
Our life is the type that evolves around others, that we can't do anything in life without our core values as human. We share virtually in all the actions of our various beings, be it good or bad. In all we are born on earth for only one purpose, which is to make others around us happy. I'm here solely for that purpose. I need a soulmate that that I can always look in the eyes in the morning and ensure that she smiles and she do like wise towards me. Life is too simple and should be regarded so!

Jerrysylvester's photo
Mon 07/23/18 12:22 AM
Our life is the type that evolves around others, that we can't do anything in life without our core values as human. We share virtually in all the actions of our various beings, be it good or bad. In all we are born on earth for only one purpose, which is to make others around us happy. I'm here solely for that purpose. I need a soulmate that that I can always look in the eyes in the morning and ensure that she smiles and she do like wise towards me. Life is too simple and should be regarded so!