Community > Posts By > sporkie

sporkie's photo
Sun 11/28/10 11:34 AM
Twisted

sporkie's photo
Sun 11/28/10 11:08 AM
New to the site... rate my profile/feedback? Thanks!

sporkie's photo
Sun 11/28/10 11:07 AM
oops meant this ine a nea thread! doi!

sporkie's photo
Sat 11/27/10 07:39 PM
New to the site, and i've never asked anyone to rate my profile, so here i go: rate mine please? :)

sporkie's photo
Sat 11/27/10 06:50 PM
Does slamming a pen into my hand accidentally count as a tattoo as it's ink under the skin?
If not, i've been tattooed 10 times, but 9 tattoos as one is a cover up... NEED MORE if my hand tattoo counts, i have 11! I'm totally addicted to the ink :)

Plan on getting 1 tattoo covered up again (damn young and dumb tattoos) and one added onto to make it into something else....

sporkie's photo
Sat 11/27/10 06:20 PM
By the way, in the picture, i'm holding a baby bunny :) I love animals and can't resist cuddling animals of all kinds as long as i dose myself up with all kinds of antihistamines! Love the little furry creatures of the world.

sporkie's photo
Sat 11/27/10 06:19 PM
Just signed up, had never heard of this site before until a friend told me about it today. Figured I'd give it a shot. The whole meeting people online thing has gone okay for me in the past, but now that i'm in a new city, it seems harder to meet people organically so here i am! I'm horrible at introducing myself, or really initiating conversation, which makes this all seem like "what's the point"... but i'm trying here!

I'm laid back, can usually go with the flow for most things. I get a little nutty when i have no idea what the generalized "plan" is, unless it's some kind of a surprise. Although, i have to say i'm not too fond of surprises... or chocolate. So i guess you could say i'm not fond of surprises that involve chocolate either.

I'm just rambling. I don't know what to say, but felt the need to introduce myself.

I'm 30, live in the Seattle area, looking for new people to hang out with, date, go on crazy adventures with, or just hang out.