Community > Posts By > Adie234

Adie234's photo
Fri 12/03/10 09:34 AM
Fanx to you all for the advice spoke to my ex and we defo nt going to work but she said she wil help and when im better we off to a gay bar fanx again x

Adie234's photo
Thu 12/02/10 04:07 PM

Remember why you guys broke up

And if you get lonely don't let that make you give it another go

If you think it was best to break up in the first place

Good luck!
think your a 100% rite. If i got back with her i wouldnt work. Fink it coz im off work and geting lonely and i was with her 4 3 years thats y i fink of her. Thank you, you made me realise im nt in love with her just got nothing else to do. Big help :D x x

Adie234's photo
Thu 12/02/10 02:57 PM
I split up with my girlfriend bout 4 months ago was with her for 3 years and d agred to b good friends. I work a lot and recently i have been put on the sick due to injury so i have been doing a lot of thinkin (not good) and im stil in love with her and want another go at the relationship and it realy geting me down now :*( need cherinp up and taking my mind off her any ideas x

Adie234's photo
Tue 11/30/10 04:27 PM
Hey what you guys say is very true. Am not going to let my past bog me down it not worth it! going to try and build my confidance and met new people thank you x xhappy

Adie234's photo
Tue 11/30/10 05:03 AM
Hey am 20year old girl. Was with my ex girlfriend 4 3years n we broke up bout 6months ago. She was my 1st girlfriend n i want to move on but not sure where or how to begain any ideas? Fanx x

Adie234's photo
Sun 11/28/10 01:12 PM
Hey any lesbains between 18 to 26 what to chat. Am looking to met other lesbains around my age x:smile: