Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 10/20/18 09:54 AM
Hi,
I've just come across your comment about humans not all coming from Africa and instead coming from Atlantis.

Recent archaeological evidence has shown that Plato's story of Atlantis is based on the Minoan island of San Torino. The Minoans were highly advanced and just like the Atlantians in the fictional story.

Secondly, genetic evidence has proved that all humans came from the great Rift Valley that runs all the way up Africa. Blue eyes come from one woman in the Middle East (a mutation) and white skin only developed within the last 7 thousand years. When humans got to Europe and Asia, they mixed with the Neanderthals that were already there (a different but similar species). Almost everyone on the planet outside of Africa has 1-2% Neanderthal genes.

What we don't yet know is how many waves of humans left Africa and exactly when. We just know that it was between 100,000 and 200,000 years ago.

Hope that helps.

no photo
Fri 09/07/18 04:14 AM
I keep getting emails saying that someone has sent me a message, but when I look, it seems to be the message that I sent to them. All I can find is my message.