Community > Posts By > Soupy_2

Soupy_2's photo
Thu 03/26/09 10:52 PM
Smart man,

Every era had their great players.... Wilt averaged 27 reabounds for in his rookie season and for his career averaged 22 rebounds. He also has the highest Points per average in a season He olds the top 3. averaging 50.4 ..then 44.8 then 38.3. Let's not even get into Most rebounds in a game 55 rebounds.....and everyone knows he scored 100 points in a game. Jordan was great..But no one Dominated the game like Wilt the stilt.

Soupy_2's photo
Thu 03/26/09 10:35 PM
Yeah..Hemroids can be awful.

Soupy_2's photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:38 AM
See how you feel when your parts start to get wrinkly laugh

Soupy_2's photo
Thu 03/26/09 07:32 AM
This is something your brought up on when your poor.

Back in the day Granny would make me Cracker soup. Here's what you do. Get a dinner plate.....Make a cup of coffee. Pour the coffee over the crackers until there soggy. ...Then.....Get a spoon...dip it in your sugar bowl....Take that spoonful of sugar and sprinkle it over your crackers...Now....Dig in and enjoy. May sound gross....But I still have it every so often.

Soupy_2's photo
Thu 03/26/09 07:28 AM
Devil Rays lost pitching...and can't see them sneaking up on anyone this year. Ib Agree about Joe Maddon..Great Manager..of course he was tutored by Angels Manager Mike (Road Block) Scosia

Soupy_2's photo
Wed 03/25/09 08:27 AM
Yanks will be 2nd and possibly make the playoffs as a wild card. Fla won't be as strong....Boston wins the East. Los Angeles Angels will Probably win the West...Oak has improved alot...But a Notch Below. Vlad's Leg they say is back to 100 %. That means he should get his 30 Plus Homers and 120 RBI's.

By the way...watched the World Championship games..and Yankee SS Jeter may be slowing down a bit. he could be on the down side of his career these days.

Soupy_2's photo
Tue 03/24/09 10:06 PM
I'll show my age.

Engineer Bill, Red Light / Green Light.

Sherrif John, Put another candle on your Birthday cake

Bozo The Clown

Chucko

Beeny and Cecil

Qucik Draw McGraw and Baba Louie,

Tom hatton would show all the Popeye cartoons

Soupy Sales

I could go on and on and On and on and on and on....Yawnnnnnn..Maybe not

Soupy_2's photo
Tue 03/24/09 09:50 PM
Being a Jockey. Think about weighing 110 pounds and trying to control a horse that weighs anywhere from 900-1200 pounds. Then going pretty much full speed from 6 furlongs to a mile and half. trying to squeeze through holes.....This is sounding to much like my first marriage...I'll get back to you.

2 Next