Community > Posts By > sugarkisses4u

no photo
Sun 01/12/14 04:14 AM
Awwwwwww.....just sending you some hugs :)
Just know whatever your going through it will pass.
You have to know your own self worth.. God loves you and if he can love you, then you are worth being loved.
Never let another human being define you. .if you are doing everything that you can to be a great person in a relationship especially and that person doent value and appreciate you just let them go. You can cry but dont cry for long. Pull yourself together and move on. Women like confident men and right now you are just heart broken but not broken.
Read your bible and pray and continue to be wonderful you. Find the things in life that make you happy,and hopefully a true woman will see that and appreciate you for the man you are . I hope you feel better :)

no photo
Sun 01/05/14 04:35 PM
Sounds like you just need to move on .
His actions are very clear it seems on how impotant you are to him.
People will treat you the way you allow them too.
My dad always told me that if you settle for less than what you deserve you end up with less than what you settled for! I would kick him straight to the curb with no hesitation

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 01:07 PM
Thank you so much for posting this topic. God is truelly good and i think as Christians we should share our experiences of the Lords blessings as well as our struggles. Praise God that your mom is okay and i hope God will continue to keep you,your mom,and all our brothers and sisters in Christ in his love:smile: God bless xo