Community > Posts By > egoodrich

egoodrich's photo
Sat 07/17/10 01:28 PM

Ohh, I loved the final gunfight scene in Equilibrium (LOVE Christian Bale!!!!!)
drool

Equalibrium?! i thought i was the only one that liked that movie! it's pretty badass!

egoodrich's photo
Sat 07/17/10 01:21 PM
Edited by egoodrich on Sat 07/17/10 01:25 PM

Seen some of these on MST3K...rofl rofl

hahaha eileena, MST3K is pretty much the only way to watch most of these movies, without the robots, they're just.....terrible rofl

....ok, accept for Hobgoblins, they just make fun of themselves laugh

egoodrich's photo
Sat 07/17/10 11:04 AM
The Brute Chorus- Chateau

egoodrich's photo
Sat 07/17/10 11:02 AM
off of the top of my head, i'm going to go with:

the opening scene of Reservoir Dogs

the restaurant scene in The Godfather

the ending to Devil's Rejects

the scene in Jaws where you see the shark under the water as he chomps down on the guy in the rowboat (Brody's son was part of the attack), that scene still sends shivers down my spine whenever i see it

egoodrich's photo
Sat 07/17/10 10:59 AM

And I loved the 80's TV series- Werewolf

ha! i'm watching that series right now! i've got the whole run on my laptop. not a bad show at all. pretty hardcore 80's though hahaha

and Torg old boy, you forgot Dog Soldiers, absolutely love that movie!

and red_lace, Brotherhood of the Wolf, while an amazing flick and one of my all time favorites, is not a werewolf flick. but bravo for throwing Wolf out there, damned fine flick!

egoodrich's photo
Sat 07/17/10 10:52 AM

Slash? is that you? laugh

oh and here's another little gem that i hold close to my heart, Hobgoblins (1988)

egoodrich's photo
Fri 07/16/10 09:09 PM
Robert Englund's.....tenticle blob monster...thing... in Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer

www.imdb.com/title/tt0816539/

sandly this picture looks 1000 times better than the actual monster...

oh, and i always thought that Austrailian marsupial werewolves was an incredibly stupid idea, thanks The Howling 3

www.imdb.com/title/tt0093227/

ohhh and how could i forget Devil Fish?! definitely one of my all time favorite MST3K episodes!

http://www.mst3kinfo.com/aceg/9/911/ep911.html

egoodrich's photo
Sat 06/26/10 11:18 PM
i would. personally, i could care less who much cash they have, if i dig ya, i dig ya.

egoodrich's photo
Sun 06/20/10 10:03 PM
one of my all time favorite movies, absolutely loved it ever since i saw it in theaters

egoodrich's photo
Sat 05/29/10 02:56 PM

:laughing:

The Great Invader

greater than Zim?!shocked :laughing:

egoodrich's photo
Sat 05/29/10 12:13 PM
my little sausage hider rofl

egoodrich's photo
Thu 05/13/10 06:31 PM

Romantopants? Shiat, thats soo friggen sexy, I won't be able to keep em on...lol

rofl

egoodrich's photo
Thu 05/13/10 06:27 PM
im gonna go ahead an rename cindy romantopants.... yeah that's right

egoodrich's photo
Thu 05/13/10 05:01 PM
Edited by egoodrich on Thu 05/13/10 05:02 PM

that was good!

cheeky monkey!

ummmmmmm........ my sexy little suitcase smuggler?

im bad at this rofl

egoodrich's photo
Wed 04/21/10 09:51 AM
i threw up a review of this back when i saw it in theaters, absolutely loved the movie! i'll see if i can't find the old thread and repost it here

egoodrich's photo
Sun 04/04/10 09:44 PM

Name any Uwe Boll film out their, and consider them all the worst films ever made in cinema history.

::hugs Goof::
my sentiments exactly! he's atrocious. he makes Ed Wood look like Francis Ford Coppola

egoodrich's photo
Sun 04/04/10 09:30 PM

Loved it. Was a little dissaopointed in the ending. But none the less, great movie!!

i was too at first. then i thought about how the whole movie was this adrenaline rush and then...nada. left me feeling just like the guy in he movie, and he had to go back. so, creative directing genius, i say!

actually, he didnt have to go back, he chose to go back

absolutely loved this movie, and was thrilled that it won best picture, it definitely deserved it.

that's how i meant that...'had to' in the sense that internally, within himself, he needed it. awesome movie!:thumbsup:

ahhhhhhh gotcha! hate how emphasis is lost on the internet

egoodrich's photo
Sun 04/04/10 09:21 PM

Does a half sleeve count as just 1? LOL

i hope not! i counted the ones in mine individually lol

...course, it's not finished either so that might be part of the reason why i did that

egoodrich's photo
Sat 04/03/10 08:55 PM

Loved it. Was a little dissaopointed in the ending. But none the less, great movie!!

i was too at first. then i thought about how the whole movie was this adrenaline rush and then...nada. left me feeling just like the guy in he movie, and he had to go back. so, creative directing genius, i say!

actually, he didnt have to go back, he chose to go back

absolutely loved this movie, and was thrilled that it won best picture, it definitely deserved it.

egoodrich's photo
Fri 04/02/10 09:04 PM
i've got 15 so far, and dont plan on stopping anytime soon! :tongue:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25