Community > Posts By > rohan

rohan's photo
Tue 07/24/18 08:54 PM
... yeh kaun si manzil hai rafeeqon
taahat-e-nazar ek bayaabaan sa kyun hai

rohan's photo
Sat 07/21/18 07:54 AM
if you're using the (android?) app, you could tap the "compass" icon at the bottom (second from right) to see a list of the rooms available. then tap on any of the room icons to join one.

rohan's photo
Sat 07/21/18 05:54 AM
Edited by rohan on Sat 07/21/18 05:55 AM
"a s s" is the most complicated word in the english language - ismo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAGcDi0DRtU

rohan's photo
Mon 07/09/18 08:23 PM
(Tintin, anyone?)
why does bianca castafiore like captain haddock so much?
she thinks he'd be great accompaniment on the high Cs

I think it's gonna fall flat ...

rohan's photo
Sun 07/08/18 09:45 AM

* attend a church: only works if you want to hook up with a religious person, or you like hanging around with married people;

* go to bars: only works to find people who like to drink as a form of entertainment;

* join a sports club: great if you're gay, but since most sports are sexually segregated, not good for finding members of the opposite gender;

there's that small chance that some dateables of your preferred gender are also there for the same (or no good) reason, not necessarily for religion/drink/sport etc ...

rohan's photo
Sun 07/08/18 09:40 AM
perhaps op's words should be taken at face value? e.g. he didn't get on to a dating site with a whole lot of expectations in the first place, they were as small as they are now.

I've been in chat rooms where people take stuff too seriously and felt amused, about the same way.

rohan's photo
Sun 07/08/18 01:49 AM
I think this is more a question of neurology than of psychology.

rohan's photo
Sun 07/08/18 01:01 AM
i find it more interesting that if i set my profile to say i am "non-religious", i cannot even see this forum. so if you took this classification literally, atheist/agnostic singles are not non-religious ... which i guess is as good as calling them religious.

... or does it mean that the forum is for atheists/agnostics that are religiously single ?

rohan's photo
Sun 07/08/18 12:32 AM

I was wondering if any other users are having problems getting the meeting local chat room to load up.
I've tried several times over the past couple of weeks and constantly get error message saying failed to load. this is the only room that won't load up and become available to use

i saw that happening a couple of times, but not when i tried it just now; i was able to enter the room.

Anything about a chatroom is an ad, which means
it has nothing to do with M2 ;-)

chat rooms - it's a feature available in the mingle2 android app.

rohan's photo
Sat 07/07/18 11:54 PM

App however should allow posting images .. there is a camera icon down there at the left side in your mailbox, when you have opened a conversation with someone, where you should be able to choose any image from your picture gallery.

:thumbsup:️ confirmed, this works.

rohan's photo
Sat 07/07/18 11:52 PM
when someone nudes u what does it mean

pretty sure you mean nudge

and that means they're trying to get your attention , kind of like waving at you in real life ...

and they're doing that instead of sending you a message, maybe because they don't want to or can't ...

rohan's photo
Sat 07/07/18 11:28 PM

Don’t pray when it’s raining if you don’t pray when the sun shines.

if i did pray, it would be for sunshine during the rain and vice versa. is that allowed?

rohan's photo
Sat 07/07/18 10:48 PM
said the date to the raisin - "you're currant whether or not you like it"

rohan's photo
Sat 07/07/18 11:32 AM
when someone nudes u what does it mean

pretty sure you mean nudge

rohan's photo
Fri 07/06/18 08:16 PM
this lady and i were exchanging messages for a couple of days and now the whole conversation has vanished. not even the new messages i send to her are visible to me.
- what can i do about this?
- is this what happens if she blocks me?

rohan's photo
Fri 07/06/18 06:32 AM

What’s the difference between the G-spot and a golf ball?

A guy will search for a golf ball.oops

tongue2

in the thickest of bushes, you might add ...

rohan's photo
Wed 07/04/18 08:27 PM

Kind of makes you wonder what she'd have to do to win a big one.

that's smart, you figured out why he did that

rohan's photo
Tue 07/03/18 01:32 AM
what do you think a citizen can do about this?