Community > Posts By > Cashbagxo

Cashbagxo's photo
Mon 07/02/18 08:46 PM

I was hanging out with my friends and this girl shows up. We hang out and she flirts a little. She says she really likes my personality and that she wishes she could have my personality. We then hung out with my friend, my sister, her and I. My sister says “you guys would be a good couple” and she says “who me and Mike(me)” automatically assuming she was talking about us. The next day we hang out and swim and she was putting her arms around her friend (they are not a couple) and she says “you are a horrible boyfriend”(as a joke) and she continues to say “I wish Mike(me) would be my boyfriend.” Tell me what you guys think. Should I hook up with her? These are the only 3 times I hung out with her and every time she drops clues.

Thanks for all the responses. Just wanted to add that she really doesn’t snap me often (not that that really means anything) but also she doesn’t really touch me or sit on my lap when we are in a crammed car like she does to this other kid. Any other comments? Should I still go for her?

Cashbagxo's photo
Sun 07/01/18 07:49 PM
I was hanging out with my friends and this girl shows up. We hang out and she flirts a little. She says she really likes my personality and that she wishes she could have my personality. We then hung out with my friend, my sister, her and I. My sister says “you guys would be a good couple” and she says “who me and Mike(me)” automatically assuming she was talking about us. The next day we hang out and swim and she was putting her arms around her friend (they are not a couple) and she says “you are a horrible boyfriend”(as a joke) and she continues to say “I wish Mike(me) would be my boyfriend.” Tell me what you guys think. Should I hook up with her? These are the only 3 times I hung out with her and every time she drops clues.