Community > Posts By > OOHOOHPICKME

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:57 PM
Wow I definitely got noticed, thanks for jumping my sh*t hehe My only concern is that minutes after I posted that, you 2 were on me like flies on sh*t, so let me ask you, seriously, y'all don't have much else to do, huh? Sounds like a boring life to me. Free speech & the balls to say it all ;) Thanks for the input though, it put a smile on my face!

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 03:06 PM
Well, I'm the kind of guy who says it out loud I guess- I'm just open-minded and obviously more sure of myself than some of you ;) Besides, I don't believe in beating around the bush, just shaving it off hehe

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:39 PM
Hi I was looking for someone to meet in the north bay area who is not looking for a long term deal, a no-strings-attached relationship based purely on sex. I'm good at what I do, clean bill of health, and believe I can satisfy any woman out there. Of course if we hit it off well, then who knows? I really like to go down on you, if you'll go down on me too! I have an open relationship with my girlfriend up north, but I come down to the north bay 2x/month (about 2weeks/month)to work and I get lonely just like anyone would, right? I'm down here now until tues then I'll be back the week after. Check me out & if you're interested please email me here at justsayhi.com ... women only, please! ;)
You never know until you try, right? I'll be patiently waiting!
- Shaun