Community > Posts By > hmmm_2

hmmm_2's photo
Fri 06/26/09 11:39 AM
As a result of hooking up on this site? All I've ever talked to is women that are full of themselves, have 900 conditions you must meet (this tall, this wide,this rich etc). So when yopu place conditions what is it YOU bring to the table?

P.S. Sex once in a while doesn't count!

hmmm_2's photo
Thu 05/28/09 10:24 AM
I hope the ladies here are more REAL then they are in Phoenix.Any comments?

hmmm_2's photo
Thu 05/28/09 10:21 AM
I'm from Arizona and I thought the Pens were gonna beat the Wings last year. Instead they got schooled. However, this year,after the way they started and Bylsema coming in and getting them going, I like they're chances. Marian Hossa is a puss! I hope the Pens stomp the Wings and show his punk a**, he shoulda stayed. Fleury is the sh**,Talbot, Gonchar and Guerin, GO PENGUINS!!!!

hmmm_2's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:36 AM
I should continue by saying I no longer am involved in drug use, I have found my calling to be that of Christianity and have "found" myself through The love of God and Jesus Christ. So if you want to cut to the chase don't mess with drugs, go to church.

hmmm_2's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:33 AM
Not true. I have had many experiences with psycilosybin mushrooms. All great experiences, The only major setback is the next day when you're face hurts from laughing sooo much. Mushrooms are a great high. Peyote on the other hand is another story. Good high but getting there is something else. Peyote tastes terrible and you will inevitably vomit (some say you don't get off until you vomit).

hmmm_2's photo
Sat 06/28/08 06:54 PM
hey dude, attractive comes from the inside. Most women are not driven by mere looks. Good thing or I might not ever got laid....lol. But seriously, women like a man who is comfortable with himself, be positive, not a bull****ter, or a liar, be, on time, mean what you say, don't whine or complain too much. Here's the biggie: act confident, not arrogant. Good luck brother I hope you find what you seek. Don't settle for something you don't want.

hmmm_2's photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:31 AM
how about the other Phillipino Flash, Nonito Donaire, he's tough

hmmm_2's photo
Tue 06/10/08 06:13 PM
I reply: your voice has changed, but your breath is still the same.....