Community > Posts By > regiSTAR

no photo
Wed 11/24/10 04:53 AM
good news is you live in south salt lake like me, bad news is i'm a guy so you might as well live in russia, meeting locals is rare an kinda disappointing

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 11:05 PM
any females in salt lake city wanna chill

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 10:09 PM
sup

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 10:00 PM
damn glad i found ya'll been all over this keyboard tryin to land some conversation with people from the lake/now is anybody here in salt lake city right now/

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 09:55 PM
spent ten years looking inside for answers, only to relize its the qustions that keep us alive,so ima say your boy confucius mighta got it wrong but thanx for the advice homeBOY

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 09:43 PM
yea ur right they took advandage of my lonley ignorance, anyway this is still hella cool but i noticed a REPORT A POST option on the side of reply, and even though that's some george orwell 1984 sh,.. if im trading script with this forum and yall aint feelin me just let me know yellowrose so i can just go cool

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 09:33 PM
course, i wasn't promised anything rather mislead into thinkin there was live chat with local females that i could meet/ hey where do yall live Russia i bet

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 09:28 PM
cool you keep that title, anywayz how do i post faster an can i do it without leaving the page of replys

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 09:25 PM
indigoillussions: nice name what does all the laughing characters mean, you knew i was dumb before i did and you were just getting a head start on the comedy

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 09:20 PM
awe! so basicly im just making a werdio outta myself in front of a bunch of Cheer's regulars but nobody wants to meet me- Akward! well i blame my ignorance on the mingle2 people for promising me ladys willing to swap conversation

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 09:13 PM
well ur laying down tha law is a forum or whatever the wrong place to trade verses with females cuz ill try to go somewherte else, sorry so slow with the reply still tryin to juggle where to go an how to do, but thax for help

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 09:04 PM
The whole iter-net is new and whats a forum an wheres the ladys an thanx for hitting me back

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 08:58 PM
Im a chat room virgin but i "thought" it would be more live than this, but if this is how it is guess my depresssion aint as bad as i "thought" it was either, cuz this is days of waiting on depression boring- course if a reply for some conversation came TODAY my first impression could re-write its memory