Community > Posts By > diz08

diz08's photo
Sat 12/04/10 05:36 PM
a really hot bath

diz08's photo
Thu 11/18/10 06:54 PM
Got to go out to Broadway. Best place for cheap drinks there is Fat Tuesdays. We always gear up there , then Louies, and Boca.
Got to check out Hotfish club and Beaver bar in Murrells Inlet. Welcome to my town! you will have a love\ hate relationship with it but I gave you heads up on two fun places, so if ya see me out, I like shots! lol , j/k

diz08's photo
Thu 11/18/10 06:48 PM
would love to see whitney make a great comeback! And yes, Mariah is amazing and yet to reach her prime. I think she will be better after she has her baby.

diz08's photo
Thu 11/18/10 06:40 PM
I agree with harmony.
I have a dream that one day, I will be so lucky in this life, to put this list of women in studio or on stage TOGETHER:
Whitney
Mariah
Martina McBride
Christina Aguilera

Just so I can hear how amazing those powerful voices would sound together.

diz08's photo
Thu 11/18/10 06:25 PM
bigsmile

diz08's photo
Thu 11/18/10 06:08 PM
I have learned A LOT. Fisrt online date was a wonderful guy but he was like 4'9. I felt like I was taking a kid to dinner and Im sure he was uncomfortable too.
Second guy was a complete con man with a silver tounge.
Third time was the charm! I meet my bf online and we have been together for over two years. This one is a keeper! And he has taught me a lot.
So my advice is , its just like the real deal. People put out what they want you to see, and then when they think you are comfortable... BOOM! Out comes the bad in the person.
Be brave but be SMART!

diz08's photo
Thu 11/18/10 05:35 PM
Diz is short for Dizawn. Many , many moons ago the group of friends I was hanging with all had nick names except me. I made a comment about it and one chic,Zing, ( was her real middle name so?, but any way) just shot out dizawn .It stuck. I dig it. 08 is for 2008. It was a good year, lol.

diz08's photo
Thu 11/18/10 05:26 PM
Edited by diz08 on Thu 11/18/10 05:28 PM
Thanks:):wink: I think Im going to enjoy the forum more than anything else! Seen really good topics. Fishing around and reading them. a good forum is hard to find!

diz08's photo
Thu 11/18/10 04:54 PM
First year ever that I have christmas stuff out before thanksgiving has even had its chance. But yeah, Im feeling it! My kick off for the holidays is Halloween.

diz08's photo
Thu 11/18/10 04:50 PM
I love to cook and love to eat, so this is a hard choice.But if I was on death row and it was time for my last supper, I would have to go with the all american steak and potato. Rib eye, med well, baked potato in the oven , not nuked, loaded with fried shrimp on the side.
Yup, that'll do! lol

diz08's photo
Thu 11/18/10 04:39 PM
Hi, hope you all are having a great evening. The forum seems really great. Hope to meet cool new people here.