Community > Posts By > efira

efira's photo
Fri 08/17/18 07:49 AM

Can someone suggest where to read about real meetings? I do not want to read beautiful stories written by a blogger for money. I want to know if there are real people here? Someone who met, told each other "I love you", quarreled, brought up children together.Maybe someone got to know and traveled together? Maybe they invited each other to visit, discussing some issues together? Someone who has found a better job due to familiarity with the site...???

There is the success story thread which you can check out here. There are also couples who have met and got married and still are together. I for one have met real people too. Good luck in your search flowers

Where can I read? what
Please provide a section.

You can find it here: https://mingle2.com/topic/122097

Thank you. I read it.
Difficult. I read a long time.
I do not believe. Many stories are beautiful but the author has an active profile.
Friend? Virtual friendship? Watch the screen and fry the shish kebab alone?
Where are the real trips? Where is the real family?

efira's photo
Fri 08/17/18 07:16 AM

These wimmins sound like a bunch of heatherns. Talking like men are just a hunk of meat. Make us feel all cheap and all. We never think of wimmin like that...Where's the one that wanted literate?biggrin

Literate man? There are such?
I do not want a tall, handsome man.
I want an intelligent and Literate.

efira's photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:54 PM

Can someone suggest where to read about real meetings? I do not want to read beautiful stories written by a blogger for money. I want to know if there are real people here? Someone who met, told each other "I love you", quarreled, brought up children together.Maybe someone got to know and traveled together? Maybe they invited each other to visit, discussing some issues together? Someone who has found a better job due to familiarity with the site...???

There is the success story thread which you can check out here. There are also couples who have met and got married and still are together. I for one have met real people too. Good luck in your search flowers

Where can I read? what
Please provide a section.

efira's photo
Fri 07/06/18 12:03 AM

Never heard of the meet agreement.

Please explain what agreement is being discussed?

efira's photo
Fri 07/06/18 12:02 AM

just give her a meat agreement. These free sites are full of scammers so never divulge crucial financial or personal information until you are sure of who you chat with. Anything digital can live forever online.

"...until you are sure of who you chat with...."
How can you be sure if you do not have personal information?
It's not a bank account. It's about personality.
I will not talk about myself. How do you know who I am?
You will not talk about yourself. How do I know if you are?
How do we check our information?

efira's photo
Thu 07/05/18 11:42 PM

I think everyone on here knows I'm not looking for real Tall. lol.

Me neither. indifferent

Green is the most interesting.
Mystery.
Uncertainty.
Originality

efira's photo
Thu 07/05/18 10:08 AM
:thumbsup:

efira's photo
Wed 07/04/18 07:30 AM
dear, tell me where you take a variety of emoticons?

efira's photo
Wed 07/04/18 07:27 AM
"I was hoping that the tall dark handsome men would have beautiful hearts and minds"

Ukrainian proverb:" the goose thinks as long as he gets into the borscht"
"Гусак мислить поки в борщ попаде"//ukrainian//
borscht - Ukrainian folk food, national specialty, national cuisine.

This means that often our ideas about the world are different from the real world. And we get negative feelings from a collision with reality.

efira's photo
Wed 07/04/18 05:13 AM
"a beautiful man does not necessarily refer just to looks .. it depends what your perception of beauty is .. it could be his beautiful heart ..his beautiful mind"

Oh, I agree with this meaning of the word!
But originally it was said "tall dark handsome"
This is a description of exterior.

efira's photo
Wed 07/04/18 04:00 AM
It's not interesting to live with a beautiful man. He spends a lot of time on the mirror and cosmetic, clothes and enthusiastic views of the girls.
A handsome man is a stranger man.
A beautiful man is needed for cheering and pride. "I am very beautiful girl because i have a beautiful man. I am special girl because a beautiful man wants to be with me"
I'm not interested in a beautiful man. I am interested in an intelligent man.:)
Maybe I do not understand the meaning of a beautiful man.:(

efira's photo
Wed 07/04/18 03:49 AM
Today a beautiful man is with you and tomorrow he goes to your girlfriend.
A handsome man like a beautiful dog: it's okay to take a walk and reach medals.

efira's photo
Wed 07/04/18 03:39 AM
Girls, why do you want to have a tall and handsome man? What is the meaning of a beautiful man? We are told: "A man should be a little bit better than a monkey"
If a man is small and not beautiful then we say: "His power has gone to the root"
The main thing in her husband is the root

efira's photo
Wed 07/04/18 03:30 AM

efira's photo
Sun 07/01/18 08:34 AM
In my native country we have a rich festive table. Lots of food and alcohol. Strong as vodka and moonshine. Weak as a beer and wine.
In Poland, my friends are invited to a cafe or restaurant.
Coffee and cakes are ordered at the cafe. In the restaurant is fish, salads, roasted meat.

efira's photo
Sat 06/30/18 01:02 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I'm new here. I used to communicate on the forum on a dating site for Russian speakers. My experience of communication on the forum is small. I ask you to excuse me if I admit ineffectiveness or error.
I read the forum rules. But there is a different mentality.

efira's photo
Fri 06/29/18 11:00 PM
I am happy to communicate with young people if I want to learn something modern.
I am happy to communicate with people older than me if I want to have an experience of history.
I want to love and have sex, raise children and develop with my peers. Plus minus 5 years.
I gladly get help and help people regardless of age.

sorry for my English. I use a translator. I will gladly accept help in learning English.

efira's photo
Fri 06/29/18 10:37 PM
Very kind and positive topic!
I'm new on this site. I love you all for a good start.
I wish you all love and good luck.
Thanks for the positive.

efira's photo
Fri 06/29/18 10:03 PM
This page is still active?