Community > Posts By > kylekk262

kylekk262's photo
Wed 11/17/10 10:28 PM
64 bit takes more advantage of the 64 bit wide architecture of the computer. Most 64 bit OSs will be coded compatible with 32 bit. 64 bit is stable enough to run in place of a 32 bit but for industry I would stick to 32 bit for another few years because I would be planning to ensure up-time for a business. For at home 64 bit is usually alright but I would make sure it is backwards compatible with the 32 bit software and hardware architecture. If you could give us a system build(what type, whats in it) of your computer then we could provide you with a more accurate suggestion.

kylekk262's photo
Wed 11/17/10 10:17 PM
loving any distribution of Linux kinda starting to hate windows (crashes too much). windows 7 isn't bad but you have to have hardware that can handle the requirements real well, although lower than vista's requirements, windows 7 glitches out on lower quality graphics cards usually the built in graphics chipsets. I am hating on windows alot lately cause even at school where we have brand new desktops the graphics still every so often get glitchy. Linux makes more sense to me with its journaled file system. if only Linux could offer the security windows does then Linux would own the market.