Community > Posts By > NeonButterfly

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 10:54 AM
I found this blog on 10 reasons not to get a job lol made me giggle

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/07/10-reasons-you-should-never-get-a-job/

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 10:35 AM
It does matter if you have a degree or not if you want a good job, but in saying that ive just finished my degree and have struggled to find a job in my area...basically it seems so many people are getting degrees these days they are becoming less valuable. My sister has a really well paid job for her age and she didnt go to uni, yet im here trying my best to get a good job after going through uni which should of helped me to get a good job. Ah well im still glad i got it though ^_^ i am just going to open my own business and play by my rules :).

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 10:18 AM
Aww man i've done a lot of silly things sober :P the one that springs to mind is when i got myself stuck in the laundry basket after falling into it backwards...*sighs*...

no photo
Tue 11/16/10 12:45 PM
Thanks guys :)

no photo
Tue 11/16/10 11:08 AM
Don't normally do this sort of thing but i thought hey why not give it a go :). Would be awesome if you guys could help me out and see if my profile is ok or not ^_^ thank you. H xxx

no photo
Tue 11/16/10 10:47 AM
There are some awesome pictures on here ^_^ just finished my degree in photography in the arts course, i love working with long exposures :)