Nice_Bratty_Lady's photo
Wed 06/27/18 06:07 PM
Well, more pictures for sure ... one where can see your the white of your teeth when you are smiling. And a picture from the waist up is always nice.

fill in the profile -- OMG yes !! ... a fully filled out profile shows how seriously a person is about meeting someone.

And there might be a gal who likes your picture and nope, there's no words.

Can't say about other gals ... I know for myself that I can get up to 100 emails in one week and then it tapers off -- to about 2 or 3 messages a day.

Between eliminating the spammers, married / attached men pretending to be single, the guys looking for a hook-up -- it is gruelling. I usually only last one or two weeks on a site and have to leave for a while.

I guess a lot of guys use the shotgun approach of sending out generic messages.

I see short profile .... think that a guy doesn't think women are worth the effort and that does not translate well on the intimacy side of a relationship.

Your profile has to touch a woman's heart .... show your human side ... let a gal glimpse your head and heart ....

Imagine it is your gal's birthday ... how would you make it special? How to do treat a gal who is the love of your life?