Community > Posts By > BryanShake

BryanShake's photo
Tue 07/03/18 04:10 AM
Yes there are many of us, but we never seem to meet. If you read how they describe themselves, will tell you a lot. If they want an if there looking for anything other than a relationship, most likely there looking for sex. Not saying if the sex is good, it can’t turn into a relationship!
But some guys just want a booty call, and nothing more.
And some women should only be looking for the same.
Not saying all women, just the ones that have serious problems in relationships.
They might be surprised how much better they get along with us guys.
Some people want a relationship, but have no idea how they work. And don’t understand that you need to spend time with your Partner and not be going out with friends all the time. They can’t differentiate between dating and or being in a committed relationship or being single.
Unfortunately we are not all wired the same, nor look at a commitment the same, guys and gals.
So keep looking and hopefully you will find that right person! Don’t look for them in bars! There normally there for a booty call only.

BryanShake's photo
Tue 07/03/18 03:51 AM
I can’t speak for every guy, but some of us can be just as happy living with or dating someone. We do not like to feel stress or shamed into making a long term commitment. Which will usually happens when the women feels like the relationship is going nowhere.
We feel that being in a relationship is enough and don’t need any paper telling us that we have a commitment or belong to a person.
Most women seem to want a commitment and to us, that means marriage. I don’t know why we take a commitment differently from women. But I personally believe when I say, we are together as a couple, that is all I need. From that point on, I don’t cheat ( which I never have), I’m true and honest with my partner. To me it’s the same commitment as marriage and I dont need any paper telling me this.
Also if for some reason we feel that it would be beneficial to separate, this can happen without all the expenses you would occur if you where married. Most men don’t agree with our officials, and the cost of everything, and it’s another way for them to tax us.
So basically it’s not so much you women that make us not want marriage, but our society in whole.
I have a more meaningful relationship with my partners, than most married people. It should never have to do anything about a piece of paper, it’s all about the two people!
Just my opinion and could differ from guy to guy. Since we are not all the same.

BryanShake's photo
Sat 06/23/18 08:58 PM
Looking to just have fun. What ever we end up doing.
Someone close to my age of 56, and is looking for a great time. Did I tell you how much fun Hottubs can be.
Let me no if interested