Community > Posts By > Alexpeace

Alexpeace's photo
Sun 09/11/11 07:19 AM
Is there a room for someone like me in this game? Because i'm a Nigerian and i know alot of people are afraid of us

Alexpeace's photo
Thu 09/01/11 09:29 AM

Why does love hurt so bad

It is becuz luv is not only a thing of the flesh, it also has to do with the spirit. When u saw someone u surrender ur soul to cheated on u. How will u feel? Pains will run over ur body. In some cases marriage break apart

Alexpeace's photo
Thu 09/01/11 09:26 AM

Why does love hurt so bad

It is becuz luv is not only a thing of the flesh, it also has to do with the spirit. When u saw someone u surrender ur soul to cheated on u. How will u feel? Pains will run over ur body. In some cases marriage break apart

Alexpeace's photo
Wed 01/26/11 12:24 AM
Edited by Alexpeace on Wed 01/26/11 12:36 AM

Anyway, would you date someone 10 years younger then you are?
as 4 me age didn't matter, what is matter is the understanding

Alexpeace's photo
Wed 01/26/11 12:23 AM

yes just that he happen a day, because luv is a portion of the heart, it goes in gradually, gradually, till it occupies the whole heart, at the moment he occupies the heart, all you have to do is to accept

Alexpeace's photo
Wed 01/26/11 12:20 AM

yes just that he happen a day, because luv is a portion of the heart, it goes in gradually, gradually, till it occupies the whole heart, at the moment he occupies the heart, all you have to do is to accept

Alexpeace's photo
Mon 01/24/11 11:44 PM
Hellooo

Alexpeace's photo
Thu 11/18/10 03:38 AM

I'm thinking.. How can I achieve my goals.

Alexpeace's photo
Mon 11/15/10 02:50 AM
It is true the more you thinks of your poverty the more you get fustrated, pls can I ask you a question what make you to quote such kind of quotetation.

Alexpeace's photo
Mon 11/15/10 12:47 AM
Edited by Alexpeace on Mon 11/15/10 12:51 AM
Hi, I'm new here, Pls don't take this to be a joke. I'm in the open world for the search of my luv. Someone romatic nice special to be called my wife, a lady with a passion of humanity. I'm 31yrs old hoping to meet the woman I luv my life partner, someone who really knows the means of luv. My don't stay behind the door. feel free and open it, I have create a portion in my heart of your luv for a very long time hoping to get to you.

2 Next