Community > Posts By > Josh Jay

Josh Jay's photo
Sat 06/19/21 08:16 PM
let's show our power guys..ningal oke evidunn anenn parijayapeduth.. let's have all the fun here

Josh Jay's photo
Sat 06/19/21 05:34 PM
very much disappointed with this new feature. I was mentioning Keyur from another locked chat. Very less people will agree with you @TcsGal3333

also if you guys can add a feature like keep an option in setting to not getting message from people without profie picture that can agree. if people are fine with messages from everyone without considering with or without profile picture. that was the best way.

Josh Jay's photo
Sat 06/19/21 05:26 PM
I truly agree with you Keyur bro..Most of the people here wants their own privacy. especially for girls. if they don't want to show their face. that's completely fine. those people who don't want to speak with them, no need. it needs to be implemented as an option. if people don't want to see people without profie picture that option can bring there at who's online. if people are not having issue with profile picture, then they don't need to put that filter. This was the better approach.

very much disappointed with this new feature. I was mentioning Keyur from another locked chat. Very less people will agree with you @TcsGal3333

Josh Jay's photo
Fri 06/18/21 05:58 PM
Please read my post above

facing the same issue