Community > Posts By > nickistaken

no photo
Mon 12/30/19 12:46 PM
I'd play with myself a whole lot before I had to go back.

no photo
Sat 12/21/19 06:01 AM
LOL! (An easy one!) Happens EVERY time I'm with a woman. All I have to do is take off my clothes...

no photo
Wed 12/18/19 04:42 AM
You are speaking Yodan!

no photo
Wed 12/18/19 04:14 AM
For me, it's always the same.

I answer the door, they say "We'd like for you to become a Jehovah's Witness!"

I say "Sorry, I didn't see the accident."

no photo
Tue 12/17/19 03:51 PM

They all say same thing and after getting what they want, everything changes. I keep hearing over and over again, all men are not the same but shut keeps happening and afterwards you end up back to your square one.

Never have sex again. That'll show them! If it doesn't change your life any, well...

no photo
Mon 12/16/19 06:26 AM
Sounds like a scammer working too many rubes at one time. Hold off and see if he wants to visit you (and just needs some money to get there).

no photo
Fri 12/13/19 10:20 AM
Sounds like silly games to me

no photo
Wed 12/11/19 05:39 AM
Everyone is driven by something different. There are a lot in the particular category of which you speak. I have tried to break down some similarities in the people I've seen like that. My answer would have to be that most of them are insecure!

no photo
Mon 12/09/19 07:58 AM
There are too many lemmings in this country who are wed to a political party.

They dress like ISIS to beat people who disagree with them. They chase normal people out of shopping malls and restaurants. They send mobs to the houses of people to scare women and children inside while they spew hatred and recite hateful slogans.

Do you REALLY think that people like that are smart enough to see anything other than what is dictated to them? (They'll probably laugh)

no photo
Mon 12/09/19 05:55 AM

While it is true that Islamic terror outfits got a great mileage for recruitment - out of 9/11 - deeper questions reveal that Islam was merely used as a cover.

There is a complete FBI report available on the Net on how 9/11 was perpetrated but nothing on why?

If you look at 9/11 as an attack on Wall St. instead of on US then there are bank transactions recorded of extremely high transaction up to trillions the day before the attack. This rises another question, were the players the same as in 2008 Sub-Prime scam - or was it masterminded by rich individuals who were nearly bankrupted as were the banks outside of US?

after the crash - the trillion dollar transactions became non-reversible.

The third plane crashing on Pentagon? A strategic cover.
--xx

Moreover, after the million plus Muslim refugees settling in Europe - Islam as a reason to attack - is foiled.

Yes, there are outfits like ISIS, Taliban - question is where is the funding from - and now recruitment has come way down - because banks have choked blacklisted accounts. And who is aggressively leading the blacklisting effort?

Yes, Trump gets a large slice of the credit pizza.

You ask if the short sellers were the same as those who were responsible for the sub-prime crash. It was obviously done by those who realized what would happen after the attack. The same people...? Doubtful.

no photo
Sat 12/07/19 07:14 AM

It's not surprising. What with all the Dems calling for violence against conservatives. They're even calling for the assassination of OUR President.
Not surprising at all.

What are the NAMES of the all Dems calling for the assassination of the
president of the united states ???

if you have knowledge of any plot to kill the president, it is your
duty, as a citizen, to report the information to the FBI who will decide
the veracity of your information.....

if you are nothing more than some internet bloviator, then you
need to STFU about it before two guys in suits show up at
your front door to ask you some questions...

#SeeSomethingSaySomething
#FBI.WeDontJoke

You could try watching the news and paying attention to current events a bit more. Even when the lemmings don't scream for death (like Madonna, Johnny Depp or Kathy Griffith), they scream hate. Constantly. It should never seem normal.

But at least I got a laugh from "#SeeSomethingSaySomething," lol. Report a member of the "Lifetime Victim" club. See what happens...

no photo
Tue 12/03/19 08:39 AM
They need their own revolution.

Of course, if they do, there will be outside forces attempting to influence who wins, but at the end of the day, the people have to either revolt or accept the boot on the backs of their necks.

no photo
Mon 12/02/19 10:55 AM
Coverup or conspiracy?

"Russian collusion" occupied many simple minds for a long time. That might be better than Bigfoot!

no photo
Sun 12/01/19 07:34 PM
Shouldn't it be called "women-o-pause..."

no photo
Sun 12/01/19 08:55 AM
I noticed that theme heavily on the new Bloomberg ad. They like fear! They have their lemmings waking up afraid of the damn WEATHER every day, lol...

no photo
Sat 11/30/19 05:29 PM
None of those other recipes will have the black flecks that are in my salsa.

no photo
Sat 11/30/19 05:25 PM
Snowflakes will melt

no photo
Sat 11/30/19 05:22 PM
Patience. Talk to people (after you filter out the fakes). I like your shoes!

no photo
Sat 11/30/19 02:25 PM
Look on a message they sent to you. There is a link to block or report.

no photo
Fri 11/29/19 05:54 AM
How external? Are you talking about a woman from outside your work or someone off-planet?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 17 18