Community > Posts By > nickistaken

no photo
Mon 02/18/19 10:48 AM
For many, extremism has become mainstream. If you watch the news, you will see far too many people trying to elbow each other out so that they can become the leader of that parade...

no photo
Mon 02/18/19 10:29 AM
Everyone thinks they are one of those, even when they find themselves in a mob chasing people out of shopping malls or restaurants.

no photo
Mon 02/18/19 10:09 AM
Individuals like to make choices to earn some kind of actualization from their mob. Look at Nathan Phillips and Jussie Smollett. People run TO them instead of AWAY from them. The narrative suits the mob, so it's a symbiotic (though sick) relationship.

no photo
Mon 02/18/19 09:54 AM
"Oh, but the horse s*** about WMD that Bush peddled was OK?"

It was okay when Bill Clinton said it. It was okay when Hillary said it, as well as Ted Kennedy, Robert Byrd, John Edwards, Bob Graham, Tom Lantos,Tom Harkin, Arlin Specter, Sandy Berger, Madeline Albright, Wesley Clark, Nancy Pelosi and I could go on and on but what good would it do? It's obvious you can't deprogram people.

no photo
Mon 02/18/19 06:22 AM
Maybe we should change the topic! Who will win the Oscar this weekend?

Will it be Jessie Smollett, Nathan Phillips or Christine Blasey Ford? The media is heavily backing them ALL!!!

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 10:55 AM
Post about REAL fear tactics and the "1984" mentality of people and your post will disappear! There must be a snowflake filter on the comments.

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 07:19 AM
Lazy thinking causes people to go in full tilt hysteria for over 2 years, screaming every single day (with some special days put aside to "scream at the sky").

Lazy thinking causes people to form mobs to chase people out of restaurants and shopping malls. They also form mobs to chase people out of their own houses while screaming "YOU ARE NOT SAFE FROM US!" How do we stop lazy thinking when it is so easy to influence people?

no photo
Fri 02/15/19 10:58 AM
Perhaps people see different things than I have, but someone using fear has got the general populace screaming and in hysterics for over 2 years now. Those people are full of fear and hatred, I guess. They chase people out of restaurants, shopping malls, and even surround the houses of people while screaming "YOU ARE NOT SAFE FROM US." They need safe spaces, therapy dogs and Play-Doh.

Someone saw something different than that? Interesting.

no photo
Thu 02/14/19 02:41 PM
Oh, a switch from o-crazy-o Cortez to Bob Dylan. Deep politics...

no photo
Thu 02/14/19 02:39 PM
So who has EVER paid attention to those problems? Who doesn't use fear? I clicked thinking there were FINALLY some answers...

no photo
Tue 02/12/19 01:13 PM
It is the freedom that caused it, sorry to short circuit your idyllic slave state mentality.

no photo
Tue 02/12/19 12:59 PM
Your number is BACKWARD!!!! Everyone knows that the answer is FORTY-TWO!!!!

no photo
Tue 02/12/19 12:56 PM
Alexandria o-CRAZy-o Cortez. I should have gone to the link!!! I would never have bothered to reply. I actually assumed the guy was serious.

no photo
Tue 02/12/19 09:36 AM
Where did you lose it?

no photo
Tue 02/12/19 09:34 AM
They need someone to lead by example. Turn your place into a polar bear flophouse. Maybe they will be more receptive.

no photo
Sun 02/10/19 10:45 AM
I wouldn't waste my time on the link, but capitalism brought technological advancements that the world might never have seen. It also bought the ability for people to sit down and not do a damn thing if they don't want to. I guess you can say that it brought incredible jealousy, envy and enabled as much greed from the haters of it as it did to those who practice it.

no photo
Sun 02/10/19 10:35 AM
Motown wins "chuckle of the day!" (Sorry, no trophy for that.)

no photo
Fri 02/08/19 02:50 PM
Hmm, I may stop giving out my phone number! I may also stop disappearing, I didn't know that people took it that hard....

no photo
Fri 02/08/19 02:48 PM
Good idea, Bobby. You could say, in a conversational manner "Well, when you aren't busy killing people, what kinds of activities do you like?"

no photo
Fri 02/08/19 02:42 PM
Yes, but you also have to throw out the fake women....