Community > Posts By > Hurricane

Hurricane's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:43 PM

Yeah, but you don't think 11 is too late for a casual phone call on a monday night?

You know what, don't call her, she deserves to be treated better than you are capable of treating her....

Cuz you know what i am capable of... right?

Hurricane's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:38 PM

This is my headline on my profile:

"One day you are going to wake up and realize how much you care for me, and when that day comes, I'll be waking up next to the guy who already knew. "

read it and learn will ya :wink:

shades and ya, for a first call bump up the time a bit .. some of us actually work in the real world rofl

I actually work in the real world as well... So tomorrow evening it is. And i'll keep ya informed.:banana:

Hurricane's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:35 PM
Yeah, but you don't think 11 is too late for a casual phone call on a monday night?

Hurricane's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:25 PM
well considering i've worked almost 80 hours this week and really have been busy, i think that's good enough reason.

Hurricane's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:15 PM

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

I was out with some friends and ran into this girl that I have been interested in but had only met a time or two. We talked for a little bit and I got her number. It has been a little over a week now and I have yet to call her. Mostly cuz I feel strange just calling someone I hardly know and asking out. I was wondering how long is too long to call after getting a number?
.....when you see her wedding notice to another guy in your local paper.
laugh laugh laugh drinker
longhairbiker
218773_16_thumb
Joined Tue 09/04/07

touche

Hurricane's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:13 PM
Any advice on going about calling and asking her out at this point, in hopes she has not written me off?

Hurricane's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:09 PM
I am interested, just kinda shy at times.

Hurricane's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:07 PM
I was out with some friends and ran into this girl that I have been interested in but had only met a time or two. We talked for a little bit and I got her number. It has been a little over a week now and I have yet to call her. Mostly cuz I feel strange just calling someone I hardly know and asking out. I was wondering how long is too long to call after getting a number?