Community > Posts By > No fake nudges

No fake nudges's photo
Sun 12/02/18 05:13 PM

There is no difference between a yes and maybe.
So it's totally pointless showing both 'Yes' and 'Maybe' options?

No fake nudges's photo
Sun 12/02/18 01:39 PM
Edited by No fake nudges on Sun 12/02/18 01:42 PM

both will get you a match if the other say yes
... and what happens if either of us says 'Maybe'?

No fake nudges's photo
Sun 12/02/18 01:38 PM
Since MutualMatch allows us the say either 'Yes' or 'Maybe' to someone we're interested in meeting. But what's the difference between the two? The FAQ remains silent on this.

No fake nudges's photo
Mon 07/30/18 04:15 AM
Every time I sign into this site I find that most profile I view are empty. Some are completely empty lacking both a photo any any text whatever apart from the totally useless "I will tell you later". Others may have only a photo but again tell me nothing whatever about them.

My experience of the "I will tell you later" brigade that most of them are fakes with pop-up profiles. Quite often the site mutual match tells me that some person is interested in meeting me. I then send them a message and frequently either immediately or shortly afterwards they deactivate their pop-up profile. It's not uncommon for them to reappear (pop-up) with an identical photograph under a new profile name to trick others again.

This kind of behaviour makes this site a bit of a fakes' playground. Why doesn't the site put in a few basic checks at sign up to oblige people to say something more than "I will tell you later"? Also they should put in some checks to discourage the pop-up profiles.