Community > Posts By > laadylike

laadylike's photo
Wed 11/24/10 07:30 PM
I know. It's quite a bit to gather, haha.

laadylike's photo
Wed 11/24/10 07:17 PM
hello all! I'm new to the mingle, am ecentric about all you men and women out there ready to mingle and twang! Some things you should know about me..
I'll talk to anyone, so long as they don't have the maturity level of a 12 year old, and anyone who knows that the khmer rouge wasn't a shade of lipstick, rather a former dictator of cambodia. ex runway model ex legal guardian, self glorified and hated pathetic waste of everything. hates simplicity and niceties of meaningless and formal conversation. no lowlife. no downers. no absurd inequality. insufferable punk that makes your eyes rage because its VERY funny. quite single and quite content.
Love males that are arrogant nerds and people with undeniable humour. excusing your friend requests and not replying to your comments. whilst chain smoking. boys with tan. laughing at myself, and contradicting myself. i'll get into passionate debates and arguments just to try and flaw your theories on anything. presume to know who i am from anything i write on here and i'll assume your ignorant. and i wrote this to annoy you.

Email me a Hey sometime, I'd love to chat.