Community > Posts By > Letsplay78

Letsplay78's photo
Wed 11/10/10 11:29 AM
Only the insane is normal, and normal ppl are just plain crazy stay away from them lol

Letsplay78's photo
Wed 11/10/10 11:20 AM
Just sitting around at home while bf is wrking wanting some one to chat. Very bored, I wrk third shift in the health care field, I come home do chores and try to sleep. wanted third for few reasons one I have a hrd time sleeping at night two I thought since most of my friends wrk third to it'd give us more hang out time w out the kids, sigh I was wrong about that. being home means there's alot more things to be done, not easy staying at home and taking care of the responsiblities. I want to go out have some fun and hang out. So I figured this maybe a good way of getting to knw new and more ppl. so hope you all take care of yourselfs and each other, later.

Letsplay78's photo
Wed 11/10/10 11:14 AM
If every one is ok with it why not? It has nothing to do with how you feel or dont feel about some one just be safe be honest and enjoy. Atleast you wont spend the rest of your life thinking about how some thing might be or might have been you tried it, lived learned and hopefully grew. I think its defly for mature ppl that can be open, & honest. My bf wants a 3some w another girl ya I am having a hrd time w it but only because he wont w another guy sigh, I really love him and want to please him in any way so I see nothing wong w it.