Community > Posts By > ghost_hunter

ghost_hunter's photo
Wed 11/10/10 12:05 PM
Yes kids and older adults see spirits more then us adults do for some reason that is still unexplainable in the paranormal field. Now aninmals have that 6th sense, and have proven many many many time to indeed physically see things we humans cannot. I did a paranormal case where 2 cats would sit on top of the landing looking down the basement stairs where all the claims of activity by our house client claimed. The client mentioned the cats refused to go down stairs. I watched them for a bit and noticed they would bob their heads as if they were watching things move. So, to try to debunk why the cats would NOT go down there, I actually picked up one of the cats, walked down 4 or maybe 5 steps down the basement stairs, and was suddenly clawed and bit by the cat as it jumped out of my arms hissing and flew up the stairs, and sat right back where it was originally sitting looking down the stairs.

As for kids, I recently had a paranormal investigation where my clients son would point and see things coming out from his closet and would speak to a boy spirit. What was captured was moving orbs on film *not digital cameras* and several EVP voices of a boy from my clients sons closet. Now that, is damning evidence.

ghost_hunter's photo
Wed 11/10/10 10:58 AM
I've always read Ireland has alot of activity. One day I hope to travel to the green isle and see things myself. Beautiful history and rich in beauty for sure. ^_^

ghost_hunter's photo
Wed 11/10/10 10:52 AM
Ghost_Hunter =

It's what I do as a career and film my experiences with client locations all across Michigan, helping those who need help and call us.

ghost_hunter's photo
Wed 11/10/10 10:47 AM
Wow ! I'm glad someone posted something about what I do as a career. lol I was like whoa.. Ghost for a topic on a dating place? Anyways, I am the founder / lead paranormal investigator of my company for 14 years here in Michigan. Yes ghosts are real, evp's are real, orbs captured on film is real, cold spots are real, things moving, k-II hits and flashlight manipulation is all indeed real. Take it from a vetern ghost investigator. Not what you see in tv is faked. Although 2 movies I can think of that just came out are based on some <----- real accounts, and i stress the word some.. Not all.

look at my blog if you wish to see what I do and for that matter my profile here. It is indeed interesting traveling across michigan and seeing things happen and talking to individuals fearing and seeking real answers to their claims. No, i'm not here to endorse myself or plug myself to all ends, but interested on how someone posted something about ghosts. lol

mcmspi.com/blog is my business blog. read up on it if you wish.

Peace ~

Brian ~

ghost_hunter's photo
Wed 11/10/10 10:40 AM
Yep, finally decided to join on a dating website. Why? idk honestly. Maybe it's because i've been pretty busy with work, filming at locations all across michigan with my paranormal team or alittle of both. But, now that the season is partially slowing down, I decided to see how many nice ladies there are out here and perhaps maybe one will be nice in responding back to my ad. I'm a guy but still can think with the proper head and not always think with the other one south of the border.... Thanks ~

ghost_hunter's photo
Wed 11/10/10 10:30 AM
OK sersioulsy.. Sharing your partners is like saying "STEP RIGHT UP FOR STD's, GET YOUR STD's RIGHT HERE FOLKS" or in more easier terms, No.. I'm a 35 yr old male and NEVER had a problem behind closed doors and think it is pretty selfish if someone has to have more then one partner especially if one is married.. For it seems that someone with insecurity issues or feels relief watching someone else ram his or her wife, or watching her bf kiss on a nother girl is needing help. Now grant it, NOT everyone views it as such.. I've had several chances to go into a 3 some situation, but utterly refused.. What about morals, not orals, what about feelings for your partner?

If you have to have fun with various people at once, then surely you don't feel a thing for your partner.. Best advice.. If you choose to go alongside this path, then please please break up with the person you are currently with and go with the 3rd person you want to be with instead.Don't let the current partner find out the hard way etc. Because sure as hell will hurt them and sure seems you don't want to be a part of your current partners life and setting goals, you just want the "3rd" persons..