Community > Posts By > naterstock

naterstock's photo
Fri 11/10/17 07:23 PM

Ummm.. by any chance did your psychic friend happened to see a large. Meateater Pizza in my future or.. a case of .. steam whistle beer.....lol.... seriously could you ask her... sooo...need a pizza and a beer right now...lol

Ha Ha lol Too bad u didn't live anywhere near me, I'd invite ya over for some beer and pizza, was actually thinking about ordering sum hot wings as well. That's too funny. And i dunno if she foresees a pizza in the future or not lol.

naterstock's photo
Fri 11/10/17 07:12 PM
I have a friend who, is a Psychic Medium. She is very good at what she does. She's involved with spirit guides and white magic and what not. She is a really good person, and we were talking one day about the afterlife and what not, and she gave me a website to go check out. It's a pretty good read, withing the afterlife world, and what happens to a person, in this particular case. Anyways, I'll let u read for yourself if your into this sort of thing. I believe very heavy into this and also spirit guides....

http://channelingerik.com/

naterstock's photo
Fri 11/10/17 12:49 PM

Blocking a user only prevents them from contacting you. It does not prevent them from viewing your profile.

If you have two accounts, one will need to be closed as we allow only one active account per person.

And that's fine I'll close the other one, not a problem !! :)

naterstock's photo
Fri 11/10/17 11:12 AM
Yes, after the 3 months, it will automatically renew your membership for another 3 months. Hope this helps.

naterstock's photo
Fri 11/10/17 11:08 AM
not sure on which part you need help with?? Could u be more specific as to which section u need help on, and maybe we can point u in the right direction?

naterstock's photo
Fri 11/10/17 11:05 AM
Not sure if you have figured this out yet or not but I'll walk u through it. Go to your Account, then go to where it says edit profile, or edit pictures, once there, it will ask you to choose file, then once you have done that, click the button that says upload photo. And then u are finished. Also once you have as many pictures as u like, it will give u the option to make any one of those pictures your "main image" I hope this helps you out :)

naterstock's photo
Fri 11/03/17 11:44 PM
Been looking for a down to earth chick for awhile now. Haven't come across the right one I guess. Any down to earth, open minded chicks out there? Doesn't really matter if u are in PA. What matters is if your out there and looking for a decent laid back dude.

naterstock's photo
Wed 11/01/17 06:28 PM
Sorry my bad, didn't check or take notice, just figured I would post it if anyone else needed help with this as well :)

naterstock's photo
Wed 11/01/17 05:52 PM
Go to "Your Account" click edit photos, select choose file,then hit upload photo. As u go through each picture u upload, you can choose and crop which ever one you you want as your main display pic. Hope this helps. :)

naterstock's photo
Wed 11/01/17 05:48 PM
I have ran into a few people on here who actually do speak Chineese. So yes there are a few on here. :)

naterstock's photo
Fri 10/27/17 10:51 PM
Just want to say thank you Ms.Yellowrose, you answered my question, and u were quite helpful. Cheers smile2

naterstock's photo
Fri 10/27/17 10:44 PM
I understand where ur coming from. And I see ur point. I just never really bother much with these forums, due to the lack of interest of alot I have read on here so far over the years from different members.

naterstock's photo
Fri 10/27/17 10:38 PM
And what does posting history have anything to do with being a mod? There is so much more then to just post words on a forum, when alot of topics, are little of to no use or interest to me.

naterstock's photo
Fri 10/27/17 09:32 PM
I have been trying to contact different mods from this site about this, but they don't seem to get back to me. I think alot of them maybe gone? But I have been a member on here for awhile now and I have asked awhile ago back about being a mod and the response was, "We are not looking right now". So a couple months goes by, and I noticed that someone who has NOT been here as long as I have, becomes a mod. Can someone elaborate on this topic? And maybe point me in the right direction into becoming a mod?