Community > Posts By > Diamondband

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 08:46 AM
What age do you need to be to be a dirty old man or am I still a filthy pervert until I hit say 40 lol

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 12:44 AM
Shaykei I've sent you a message x

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 04:49 PM
I wouldn't say no to an American lady I know it's along way to travel but you might have to cross a big pond to find a good woman lol

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 04:06 PM
Hi I'm mark looking to meet a lady in England I'm 29. Been told I'm good lookin got my hair and teeth still never been married been in a long term realtionship before got hurt badly but I'm still young and life goes on what I want is a good woman age 18 to 35 looks unimportant as long as they've got a good headon there shoulders lol and I they're honest can't stand liars and cheats is this to much ask is there maybe someone out there so ladies here's your chance don't be shy lol xxxx

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 03:54 PM
Hi nice post Americans are great people went to Orlando in September had an awesome time would defo go bk one day hopefully .

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 03:08 PM
I'm mark I live in in England looking to meet new friends in Yorkshire and if I meet that special person good just want some friends to talk to cos I'm bored out my brains lol

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 02:38 PM
Am new to all this just looking for some ladies to talk to lol so if there's any ladies MSG me x