Community > Posts By > Alomari

Alomari's photo
Sun 11/14/10 08:35 AM

It is easy to point a finger and call people and orgainsations racist. It is far harder to accept the truth whether or not that truth is palatable.

Farrakhan believes that some white people are devils and he also believes that some black people are devils. He is open about this, but all too often the biased media journalists only report the information which affects them personally; rather than the whole picture. It is difficult to be intelligently informed from a skewed perspective.

Farrakhan also talks about the millions of people of African origin Hitler also put to death in the gas chambers. I wonder why the so-called free press don't seem to report on this?

'What were Africans doing in Germany during that period?' I hear you ask. During World War One many Africans were forced to fight for Germany as their homelands at that time were German colonies. These included Namibia, Togo, Cameroon and Tanzania. Some of these colonies were subsequently lost to the French. Consequently, during World War Two there were many Africans living in Germany. Some Africans were soliders who had married and had children with German women. Hitler despised this and sought to rid German of what he considered 'Rhineland B*stards'. It is understood that more Africans were slaughtered during the Holocaust than Non-African Jews (lets remember that Judaism is a religion rather than a nationality).

Farrakhan reports the truth however distasteful it may be.

Alomari's photo
Sun 11/14/10 08:29 AM

It is easy to point a finger and call people and orgainsations racist. It is far harder to accept the truth whether or not that truth is palatable.

Farrakhan believes that some white people are devils and he also believes that some black people are devils. He is open about this, but all too often the biased media journalists only report the information which affects them personally; rather than the whole picture. It is difficult to be intelligently informed from a skewed perspective.

Farrakhan also talks about the millions of people of African origin Hitler also put to death in the gas chambers. I wonder why the so-called free press don't seem to report on this?

'What were Africans doing in Germany during that period?' I hear you ask. During World War One many Africans were forced to fight for Germany as their homelands at that time were German colonies. These included Namibia, Togo, Cameroon and Tanzania. Some of these colonies were subsequently lost to the French. Consequently, during World War Two there were many Africans living in Germany. Some Africans were soliders who had married and had children with German women. Hitler despised this and sought to rid German of what he considered 'Rhineland B*stards'. It is understood that more Africans were slaughtered during the Holocaust than Non-African Jews (lets remember that Judaism is a religion rather than a nationality).

Farrakhan reports the truth however distasteful it may be.

Alomari's photo
Sun 11/14/10 08:22 AM
Welcome Sarah :smile:

Alomari's photo
Sun 11/07/10 03:38 PM
Howdy

Alomari's photo
Sun 11/07/10 03:38 PM
No nothing yet.Not for a while

Alomari's photo
Sun 11/07/10 02:16 PM
Hello I'm from Chicago looking for that special gal to fill my life.
Winter is coming and would like to meet someone to cuddle with on the cold days
and go out and freeze.Just have to wait and see what happens.