Sat 08/03/13 06:06 PM
so is consciousness the observer ?

redishmars's photo
Wed 06/05/13 06:32 PM
me too.flowerforyou some times i feel alone in this

peace, love, and light to you :banana:

redishmars's photo
Sun 06/02/13 04:07 PM
i think that was Jesus original message. we are all Jesus. we find god in our selves, we are source connected, the collective. through love we can create, heal, find peace

redishmars's photo
Sat 06/01/13 04:21 PM
i feel the same. and as i go along in this journey and realize that my thoughts create my reality i wonder if we are all "gods"

redishmars's photo
Sat 06/01/13 09:40 AM
just throwing it out there.

redishmars's photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:49 PM
I think of "letting go" as unconditional love. I find this much easier to do with my sons that anybody else. Your feelings remain on what you love about that person and you "let go" of all the negative feelings. As a result of focusing on the positive more positive flows along. by applying this concept I have been able to build a great relationship with my sons. hope this makes sense.

redishmars's photo
Wed 04/06/11 05:48 PM

I am making my way through the Sword of Truth Series, now on #4 Blood of the Fold.

Good series.

Just finished the series. loved them all

redishmars's photo
Tue 03/29/11 05:57 AM

i feel loved.. but these days its more of a conditional love that ppl feel for others.. it kinda makes me sick that unconditional love doesnt exist anymore..

I love myself unconditionaly. and, this alows me to love others unconditional as well.
so, Yes I do feel loved.

redishmars's photo
Sun 03/27/11 09:09 AM
I love the beatles. they are currently one of my sons favorite bands so, I get to listen to the all the time.

redishmars's photo
Sun 03/27/11 09:05 AM
just finished
The Voyage of the Jerle Shannara
Ilse Witch By Terry Brooks
also reading
By Oak, Ash, & Thorn
By D.J. Conway

redishmars's photo
Sun 03/27/11 08:58 AM

Anyone? Anyone at all?

I've been inputting my parents book collection and they've held on to a lot of books we had growing up like Nancy Drew and such.

Does anyone periodically go back and read a book from when they were growing up? I enjoyed rereading Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH again.

I did not read much as a child. I started reading sci- fantasy as a teen. gave them to my 2 boys to read a couple of years ago and they loved them. Dragonlance series, myth series, spellsinger series and Lord of the rings. I had a blast rereading them.

redishmars's photo
Mon 03/21/11 05:23 PM
Hi from Edmontonwaving

redishmars's photo
Sat 03/19/11 03:23 AM

Could be a past life drawing you to runes. I get an impression that I used them before.I had a huge beard and wore robes.

this is what i am trying to figure out? i am not sure about past lives, but then why the vivid re-occuring dreams, Is this in insight to my past relatives or just a previous life. I was not raised along the lines of reincarnation. . . so i am very confused. ..and also intrigued.

It could possibly be a natural affinity due to the Nordic heritage..

I agree. what ever impression is strongest for you is most likely the right one. Your ancesters could be guiding you for sure.

redishmars's photo
Fri 03/18/11 08:18 PM
Could be a past life drawing you to runes. I get an impression that I used them before.I had a huge beard and wore robes.

redishmars's photo
Wed 03/16/11 05:32 PM
Peace love and light. any spirit following where you houner the earth and love yourself is all right by me.

redishmars's photo
Wed 03/16/11 05:21 PM
I have been reading runes and following there guidance for over 20 years. ( on and off ). have found them to an excellent oracal.

Previous 1