Community > Posts By > static28

static28's photo
Sun 11/21/10 01:39 AM

thank ya'll1 ill give em a try.....by the way how many bottles of tequila on each steak....

if everyone drinks 1 bottle, then it really doesn't matter how you cook the steaks because no one will remember anything anyways.

static28's photo
Sun 11/21/10 01:26 AM
i suppose i'm awake

static28's photo
Sat 11/20/10 12:59 AM
i never used to understand the love of breakfast burritos until i moved down here to south texas. a person has not experienced the joy of a potato and egg taco until they have one cooked by an old woman who only speaks spanish in a small shack located a couple miles from the border of mexico. homemade tortillas, fresh salsa, delicious. and if anyone understands the love of julios salsa and chips, then you are a friend of mine. why it hasn't taken over the world is beyond me.

static28's photo
Sat 11/20/10 12:51 AM
el scorcho - weezer.

static28's photo
Sat 11/20/10 12:50 AM
i know that everyone has a profile and what not, but who exactly is everyone on these boards? what makes you, you? a quick or lengthy description works. me, im 25, im just finishing my first semester of college, and I'm doing really well. i have a 2 year old daughter. she's the reason i'm in school. im a very quiet open minded person. i can be really funny when i'm drunk or with people i'm comfortable with. i'm living in texas and i miss my friends back in iowa. i get lonely, but i like being alone. women have no interest in me at first, but once they get to know me, some find a great interest. my favorite music artist is the dirtball, my favorite movie is the boondock saints. i wish things had worked out so my babies momma and i were still together, but i have moved on. i am happy being single until i find the right woman for me. i dunno, theres a lot i could say, but i think thats a decent general description of me. so who are all of you?

static28's photo
Thu 11/18/10 11:29 PM
i live about 5 miles from the border. the school that i will be transferring to here soon is literally across the street from the mexican border. it actually closes fairly regularly when there are gun fights going on in matamoros. but having said that, in my experience i do not find that my life here is any more unsafe than it was up in iowa. i don't dare cross into mexico though. i don't think this drug war is going anywhere anytime soon. one cartel needs to take over. these groups are fighting for power, and once someone takes control, i think the violence will let off.

static28's photo
Wed 11/17/10 10:53 PM
i'm somewhat happy to be single. i'd be ecstatic if the perfect woman came into my life, but i don't feel like having to make an effort just to be with anyone. if it didn't work out, it sucks. breakups are hard (unless you hate the person you'll get over it eventually. enjoy you're new freedom. and just think ,somewhere out there is the person you'll be dating next.

static28's photo
Wed 11/17/10 10:47 PM
i was up all last night unable to sleep. wanted a drink before bed, and i ended up having an irish coffee. genius. caffeine never used to really affect me much, but i don't really drink it anymore. i ended up awake in bed, dead tired and unable to sleep. it was just fantastic.

static28's photo
Wed 11/17/10 10:38 PM
but not too much bush. otherwise it tickles your nose

static28's photo
Wed 11/17/10 02:02 PM
itd be cooler if there actually were zombies in arizona

static28's photo
Wed 11/17/10 01:56 PM
i have a puppy backpack / leash thing for my daughter. i only use it when we fly and we have a long layover. she's only 2 and likes to run around, but its easy for her to get someones way or get away from me in an airport. we fly about every month, so it just makes things easier. meh, i dont like to use it, but i only use it then, and i really do think it makes things safer for her. so yeah, it has its purpose. it shouldnt be used all the time though.

static28's photo
Tue 11/16/10 10:45 PM
i've always wanted to read some holy scriptures just to have knowledge on the subject for any sort of religious debate i may get myself into. i just can't bring myself to do it. there are a million other things i would like to spend my time doing. i just don't understand how people can believe people who wrote this **** 2 thousand years ago. and what about the people who existed for the hundreds of thousands of years before them? meh, i'm already starting to ramble. i don't need to prove any points to the people in the atheist forums. lol.

static28's photo
Tue 11/16/10 10:38 PM
tequila, lime, and jalapeno's are my favorite marinade. works for anything. otherwise, olive oil, garlic, onion and a little balsamic vinegar works well too. not much of a marinade person though. and as far as spicing goes, blackened seasoning goes really well with steak. salt, pepper, and garlic powder is my normal way of seasoning steaks.

static28's photo
Tue 11/16/10 10:27 PM

Butttt.......now did ya start off drunk or just ended up that way?:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I wasn't drunk...I was smoking special plants made from the most special of dirt and seeds.smokin

The only time i went on a date like that i went to a chinese restaurant and devoured some food. it was a second date, and i felt like a jackass. i eventually told her about it, and she said she didn't even notice. she laughed. it was some good stuff i smoked though, blueberry.

static28's photo
Sun 11/14/10 09:46 PM
i am very confused

static28's photo
Sun 11/14/10 09:46 PM
i am very confused

static28's photo
Fri 11/12/10 11:15 AM
my friends and i used to drive around at night and look for port-o-potties and we would flip them upside down. the sound was absolutely awful

static28's photo
Fri 11/12/10 01:02 AM

Haha no one thinks I'm funny but me.
That's why I'm glad for the edit button.

sorry. the downside of texting/posting/internet world. its hard to detect sarcasm. especially when you don't know the person.

static28's photo
Fri 11/12/10 01:00 AM
I am not a huge fan of president bush. hell, im canadian. but i do live in the US, and although i'm a very open minded and accepting person, if someone has actually brought death upon thousands or attacked innocent people because they just don't like them, they deserve whatever is given to them. President Bush won't suffer any consequences, and he shouldn't. he may have made some huge mistakes, but it wasn't entirely his fault, and i do think he was trying to act with good intentions. I suppose i have a warped view on things. i wish death upon those that hurt others. child molesters, rapists, murderers, terrorists, intolerant racist, homophobe, prejudice bastards all need to go away. so i suppose i support hate groups that hate hate groups. i dunno, i just wish people could accept people's differences.

static28's photo
Fri 11/12/10 12:25 AM
Edited by static28 on Fri 11/12/10 12:26 AM

here she is. photo is a couple months old, but it's my favorite picture of her

and no, no piss test.