Community > Posts By > BobbyB_2

BobbyB_2's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:22 AM

I am truly sorry you have been widowed. Please accept my condolences.

And, I'll be right over!!! You're a fetching young man with or without the beard!! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Well,... Thank you! I`d love to have your company! Sure do miss having s woman to 'talk' to.

BobbyB_2's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:18 AM

Oh and sorry about your wife I know that pain all to well.
Thanks Dude
I can`t even say what it`s like having the love of your life taken away! Man, I miss being in love!

BobbyB_2's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:15 AM
Thanks Dude
I can`t even say what it`s like to have the love of your life taken away! Man, I miss being in love!

BobbyB_2's photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:59 AM
Since I am forced to start my life over at 50,... I`d like to look my best. I`m getting grey spots in my beard,.... should I keep it or shave? (there are pics of both in my file)
Ya know,... I`m looking back at what I wrote,.... pathetic! Vane, right? I never expected to have to find someone else, I was very happy,.... until my wife passed. Oh man! more pathetic! help me out please,...... Beard?,... or no Beard?
thanks, Bobby

BobbyB_2's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:50 AM

Um.... which one are you? laugh
are you saying that I look that different from pic. to pic.,...... or that you can`t distinguish between me & my dog (Rocky), or my grandaughter, or my wife? lol

BobbyB_2's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:58 AM
I have another one on here asking about letting sensativity show through & such,... but, I forgot to ask,.. which pic. best represents me.
Thanks, Bobby

BobbyB_2's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:32 AM
:wink: :wink:

well, mr. sensitive; you win points being honest, but unless you are bill gates, most women say they want mr. sensitive, but once you open up like that, they run away to the bad boys...if they really want sensitivity, they just watch opra...leave being a woman to them...be the man she really wants and screw the nice guy poop
Wo! I have just been crying my eyes out ever since I read this! Don`t you know that I`m sensative? God! Who knew, that being honest & wanting to treat women with respect was such a girly thing to do! Well, I`ve seen the error in my ways, thank you! I`m gonna start cussin & drinkin right away,.... get me a truck & strap a dead dear to the hood,..... & oh yea,.. where do I get those bumper stickers that make fun of women`s periods?
Thanks again
Bobby
I hope noone takes offense, just playin

BobbyB_2's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:38 AM
Tell me what you need to know? What shows that I`m a sensative guy, looking for a long term relationship, without turning women off by sounding needy, or corny. I try to just be myself, & ALWAYS honest, but?,............