Community > Posts By > stylishdotcom

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:22 PM

Mountain Dew makes my world go around

you know what Ive noticed in a few hours...you start threads and then abandon them...are you doing a social experiment or something? laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:21 PM

sure,,,,,,,,,an-ur-ol-lady-toooooooooooooooooolaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:19 PM

smokin Playersmokin

tut tut...how do you know? bigsmile

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:18 PM

Love will happen when you're not lookingflowerforyou happy drinker

Aint that the truth...

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:17 PM

Mountain Dew makes my world go around

can you yodel too?

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:16 PM
Is she on this site?

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:14 PM

"EVEN NOW CHRISIANITY SUPPORTS THE GENOCIDE ON THE PALISTINIAN PEOPLE ALONG SIDE THE JEWS. you people think Isreal was always there in the middle of no where? NOPE. The jews killed and genocide All those who followed Islam and that's how Isreal has obtained it's border's today.
Soon Gaza Will be no more and property of the jews with dead body's of Women and children all over the place."

Peace will never happen...fact...If there is land, money or women at stake...there will never be peace...never hass been, never will be....

glasses Ive often wondered why Christians are silent on the genocide in Palestine and Gaza glasses

WE hope peace will win in Palestine and all around the world : Iraq , Afghanistan , Ivory Coast , Congo ( Zaire ) ,Haiti , Darfur ,Chechnia ,Uganda , Ouganda ,Columbia , Chad ,....etc .
Peace is always better than wars .
Peace........................................Peace

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:11 PM

"You really wounder why 9/11 happened? THOSE POOR PEOPLE WERE DESPERATE TOO BE HEARD AND ALL America does is INVADE and OCCUPY 2 country's that had nothing too do with it.
The Islamist Hijackers were from Saudie Arabia AND Iran!"

glasses Ive often wondered why so many Americans think the hijackers where from Iraq glasses

America on the whole is C**P at Geography...if its outside the US...well what does it matter? laugh laugh laugh laugh
flowerforyou Its caused by arroganceflowerforyou

The rest of the world knows that...

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:09 PM

"You really wounder why 9/11 happened? THOSE POOR PEOPLE WERE DESPERATE TOO BE HEARD AND ALL America does is INVADE and OCCUPY 2 country's that had nothing too do with it.
The Islamist Hijackers were from Saudie Arabia AND Iran!"

glasses Ive often wondered why so many Americans think the hijackers where from Iraq glasses

America on the whole is C**P at Geography...if its outside the US...well what does it matter? laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:05 PM
oh boy...let me think...well Tom, then Adam, oh and theres Roger...Then my sons & daughters...and what the hell am I wearing to work tomorrow! :wink:

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:03 PM

"EVEN NOW CHRISIANITY SUPPORTS THE GENOCIDE ON THE PALISTINIAN PEOPLE ALONG SIDE THE JEWS. you people think Isreal was always there in the middle of no where? NOPE. The jews killed and genocide All those who followed Islam and that's how Isreal has obtained it's border's today.
Soon Gaza Will be no more and property of the jews with dead body's of Women and children all over the place."

Because it was the Christians that created the scenario...

glasses Ive often wondered why Christians are silent on the genocide in Palestine and Gaza glasses

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 05:58 PM
Bull Droppings...more religious rantings with no fact huh

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 05:56 PM

1 lb of Hamburger
3 or 4 potatoes
Taco or burrito seasoning
Sour cream
your choice of hot sauce

peel and chop potatoes, cook potatoes till they are soft. Brown the ground beef, drain the ground beef. Add taco or burrito seasoning, add water. add the potatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes.

Spoon into tortillas and eat. These are oh so good.

What about plain and simple Beef Wellington?

whats that ?

The finest piece of Beef Wrapped in Pastry...Its an art...Cook the Beef without making the puff pastry soggy...scrummy if cooked correctly

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 05:54 PM
Alive & Kicking drinker

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 05:52 PM

"Hi stranger! How many people have you slept with? How many orgies have you parttaken in? Have you ever posed nude? Whats your stance on politics? The death penalty? Abortion? Do you have any STDs? Whens your bday? Where do you live? Oh, whats your name? TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!"

When you run into people like that... How do you respond?
Honestly or angerly?
What subject crosses the line for you?

hahahahaha yeah, seriously, it's like "I believe that comes under the heading of my business"...
try getting to know someone on a bit more general level first, like "hi nice to meet you, do you like pizza or pretzels" laugh
believe it not some people just ask those question to keep the conversation

Yep...flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 05:51 PM

1 lb of Hamburger
3 or 4 potatoes
Taco or burrito seasoning
Sour cream
your choice of hot sauce

peel and chop potatoes, cook potatoes till they are soft. Brown the ground beef, drain the ground beef. Add taco or burrito seasoning, add water. add the potatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes.

Spoon into tortillas and eat. These are oh so good.

What about plain and simple Beef Wellington?

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 05:50 PM

"Hi stranger! How many people have you slept with? How many orgies have you parttaken in? Have you ever posed nude? Whats your stance on politics? The death penalty? Abortion? Do you have any STDs? Whens your bday? Where do you live? Oh, whats your name? TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!"

When you run into people like that... How do you respond?
Honestly or angerly?
What subject crosses the line for you?

oooooooo....I tried to work this one out for myself last week...its emabarrasing....laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 05:47 PM

it doesn't have the same effect on me when I use the Heral Essence shampoo as on the chick in the commercial? So not fair...grumble

Same way as Tampons dont make me fly...laugh laugh laugh laugh

lol lol dang false advertising...
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 05:45 PM

it doesn't have the same effect on me when I use the Heral Essence shampoo as on the chick in the commercial? So not fair...grumble

Same way as Tampons dont make me fly...laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 05:44 PM

Do you enjoy what you do for a living ?.
And what do you do ?.

Love my Career...Civil Engineering Surveyor

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25