Community > Posts By > stylishdotcom

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 09:59 AM

?

And have you ever been in love?

Even at my age Im not sure I have ever been in love...I have these amazing feelings inside me now and they are growing day by day...If what I am feeling is love then I'm convinced I have never loved before flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 10:11 AM
We dont have thanks giving in the UK, so I will probably spend the day moaning laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 01:30 AM
Edited by stylishdotcom on Sun 06/29/08 01:32 AM

I had this debate with a guy I jam with and he always wants to play covers! Thats it, thats all and it really bothers me! In my mind, to call yourself a real musician you should be able to just plug in and go! Not that I'm bashing cover tunes or anything, I just think that if you call yourself a musician then you should be able to compose original music. Granted if you are learning an instrument, covers are a great way to learn your way around your instrument but there comes a time when you have to rely on your own abilities and find your own sound. I guess i'm just tired of hack wanna be's who learn a few covers act like druken retards and call themselves musicians. I tend to lean towards thinking that people like this have no right to call themselves musicians as real musicians have it in there blood from the get go. Music is not just fun if you are a real musician, music is a life and a lifestyle. which do you prefer, covers or composition and do you think straight cover players are real musicians or wanna be's?

Covers are good, but its so much more talented & natural to just go with the flow and play whats inside you...Its rewarding & Interesting to see who connects with you when you give your own vibes outflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:13 AM

we use to play marco polo in the swimming pool
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:12 AM

whats Marco Polo?

I agree, I know who he was, but a game? laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:11 AM

bigsmile my account was "jacked" yesterday...would love to have all my old friends and new ones to sign back up for the bobtrain....devil

Ive noticed the service is full of glitches just lately...

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:08 AM
I would be interested to know how much damage the US have done with their Shuttles and Rockets constantly punching its way through the ozone...We wouldnt need to find a potential other planet to live on if they would stop destroying this one...grumble grumble grumble

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:02 AM
half way flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 08:56 AM
Four Score and Eight flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:15 PM
Edited by stylishdotcom on Tue 06/24/08 12:16 PM

Really I think its the fact that we are not pining all over you.....and that makes us attractive!!! Its makes you men CRAZY!!!!devil devil devil

Yep...True Gypsy...very true :wink:

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:11 PM
Independence flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:59 AM

My underwear has skid marks
laugh laugh laugh there is always one that lowers the tone laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:52 AM

BROWN CHICKEN BROWN COOOOW.... I LIKE TO SAY RANDOM STUFF.... LIGHTENS UP THE MOOD? HE HE. sooooo any ways

I have a large brown leather sofa... laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:48 AM
Edited by stylishdotcom on Tue 06/24/08 09:50 AM
Whats McDonalds? and what on Earth are Chicken Nuggets? What part of a Chickens Anatomy do Nuggets grow? noway

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:42 AM
Tickerty Boo flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:33 PM
Good night...Im off to bed too its 02.30 !

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:31 PM

You think????
We know.

Sssshhhh,,,this is obviously my next beau laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:30 PM

I need help... cuz now I want a mt.dew one of the new blue ones grr mad
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh who is laughing at who here...

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:28 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh I often wondered what happened to it...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:24 PM
Edited by stylishdotcom on Sun 06/22/08 06:25 PM

whats mountain dew??
noway ur kidding right? they have mt. dew in england?

ive never saw it
noway

We have Dew in England...the most beautiful Dew that has inspired many poets...get up at about 4 am and you can wash yourself in it.

Dew...the mist that creates beautiful raindrops on the blades of grass...but without the rain...

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25