Community > Posts By > artweld

artweld's photo
Wed 11/03/10 07:50 AM
WHAT A GAGGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even look at anything under 45 with too much interest. Now I do appreciate a good hard body but I know who and what I am.I do like the refine look of a woman that has aged well.

and girls guys are old on the outside dumb on the inside. You might say it is all about sex, well guess what that is the reason why you are out there too. In search of that ultimate orgasm. So I think that everybody should relax. At the ages that we are the major problem is that everyone is afraid of losing something., money, home,life, and things that are important to each and everyone of us.

the reason why it was easier before is because we (all of us) had nothing to begin with or basically nothing to lose., and at times I think that is why younger women chase older men because they have nothing so nothing to lose.

so let your guard down and stop acting like the dog on the end of the chain next to the house and find the things you want. And for further use that is the baggage that everybody is carrying. So wink at that guy and walk around with no panties on, show a little leg and give those young girls a run for their money

artweld's photo
Tue 11/02/10 10:51 PM
just joined and bouncing around the forums and WHAT DO I SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone from paducha KENtuck-e.

I make jokes but what a great small town. I have never been hit on by women like I was in this little burgh. i was joining one of the many art guilds in this small town, got asked out for drinks,one paid my entry fee and I was getting quite a public massage by one of the visiting instructors.

I had been there looking for an inexpensive warehouse to make some art in and crack the small gallery circuit they have there. I then checked out cairo illinois. (what a disaster area). still have some friends living on the east side of Paducha.

The reason why i know of this place is that I went to school at Murray Ky. Passed through benton a few times after going to the dam.I was traveling from chicago to murray. usually went through mayfield. less traffic and no cops.

anybody left in Paducha? Last time I was there they had just started river boat gambling across the river.