Community > Posts By > ladijb

ladijb's photo
Sat 12/18/10 05:36 AM
I don't think it's a matter of wanting to cook. I think that women that are single, get used to eating out, because it's easier.

For me, I love to cook, but I also want a guy that would love/like to cook for me. A nice, romantic dinner out is nice, but I think overall having dinner in your own home, sharing it with someone special is worth more than the biggest 5 star buffet las Vegas has to offer.

At least to this woman!

So please stop thinking like the half a billion cave men out there, that it's all a bunch of crap and we want you guys to spend $$ on us you don't have. I for one relish the simple things in life: a walk beach holding hands, a single rose, a back rub after a long, hard day at the office, laying on a blanket looking at the stars.

ladijb's photo
Thu 11/11/10 02:10 PM
Wow. Someone really needs to get over themselves. If you were only friends, then it shouldn't matter and he has no right to open his mouth like that and swallow his foot up to his knee cap. Wow.

I go ya one better, I met a guy here on this site...went and had drinks, hit it off. He hasn't called since. i sent him a text to see how his time with his daughter was and he replied that he had fun with her...then NOTHING. I know I am getting back into the swing of dating, but come on guys! Either tell us right away that you want a booty call, a woman to date or a friend. Don't lead us on with promises that you can't deliver!

Sorry for venting. I will return the soapbox for someone else to preach from.